Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-13-2014, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Anyone have any feedback on the update that came out today? I'm hesitant to update because I've been logging in for the daily reward since the day I got the game. Just wanted to make sure it was all good.
It kept my place on the dailies.

Last edited by houseofg; 10-13-2014 at 04:52 PM..
Old 10-13-2014, 09:09 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofg View Post
It kept my place on the dailies.
Thanks, houseofg
Old 10-13-2014, 09:46 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I'm still having fun with this game two months later. Would not have called that.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:58 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

The new update has significantly reduced coins received from completed sections.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeleyCat View Post
The new update has significantly reduced coins received from completed sections.
I have so many coins at this point I'm not sure that it matters. I have like 800,000 coins right now. The game is a bit more difficult now for me though, which is actually a good thing since I haven't had much of a challenge lately.

Some new content would be nice though.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:41 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Have they changed the bonus coins we get for conquered territory?
And, what is this moon/sun thing? Since this is my first time trying to complete the map I've no idea if it is new. What does one use for sun to weaken the enemy? Or armor to block the moon?
I don't see much difference yet other than the bonus coins w the update.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviemobl View Post
Have they changed the bonus coins we get for conquered territory?
And, what is this moon/sun thing? Since this is my first time trying to complete the map I've no idea if it is new. What does one use for sun to weaken the enemy? Or armor to block the moon?
I don't see much difference yet other than the bonus coins w the update.
I'm getting less coins now from conquered areas. Getting more coins now from winning fights.

There is a chest button at the top of the screen near the area's name whenever I'm in an area, and it takes you to an IAP that says it is made for that area. I'm not sure what you get from buying it though.

The corrupt enemies have the moon, so I assume that means corrupt element. And they're weak to the sun, so I assume that means light since the light claideahm has 'corrupt slayer' on it.

The haste and convert potions are a bit more expensive, but the enchant potion seems cheaper.

Some enemies are a bit more difficult than they were before, I used to steamroll fight after fight and now it's a challenge. It's actually more fun that way IMO.

Also when I use my claideahm against a monster weak to it, it now does extra bonus damage at the end of my turn. I'd never seen that before.

There might be more, that's just what I've noticed in the last day.
Old 10-15-2014, 06:45 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks, Spinsbee.
That makes sense. Some monsters have been difficult but I'm almost done with the map. This area and one more is all that is left. I've not missed a day and will get my 3rd sword today. No idea which to select. I've got burning and ice so far. I noticed the extra points using the right sword... Nice. Just not enough swords yet. (I don't do the time thing)
I opened a chest but was unimpressed. A level one critical rune and an odd armor that was weaker than what I adorned. Ahhhh well! Had to try. Haven't spent but a buck and certainly have enjoyed the game.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviemobl View Post
Thanks, Spinsbee.
That makes sense. Some monsters have been difficult but I'm almost done with the map. This area and one more is all that is left. I've not missed a day and will get my 3rd sword today. No idea which to select. I've got burning and ice so far. I noticed the extra points using the right sword... Nice. Just not enough swords yet. (I don't do the time thing)
I opened a chest but was unimpressed. A level one critical rune and an odd armor that was weaker than what I adorned. Ahhhh well! Had to try. Haven't spent but a buck and certainly have enjoyed the game.
With the difficulty changes and everything else, I'm tempted once I finish this map to start a new character on a different save slot, it might feel like a different game now.

Last edited by Spinsbee; 10-15-2014 at 12:19 PM..