PvZ Help: how can survive in zombies with cars and ships

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cauliflower36, Apr 6, 2011.

1. cauliflower36

cauliflower36 Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    It seems that it's in the survival mode. There are zombies who drive a car, often followed by zombies in ships. They move so fast that i can't destroy all of them before they advance to the front. :(i use every means but turns out in vain. Who can give me some tips to survive in this level.

2. Abisco

Abisco Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    On the internet.
    Here are some ways to beat the Zamboni Zombie:

1. Using Gatling gun peashooters with a flaming thingy in front of it, will kill anything REALLY fast
    2. Get the spikes and put them in the first line. Next get the silver spikes upgrade. The normal spikes should be enough, but they dissapear after any car runs over it, getting the silver one helps with up to 3 cars/vehicles. Normally speaking, a good survival strategy is always to have spikes, since they hurt all zombies, cannot be eaten by normal zombies, and even gigantozombies have problems getting passed the upgraded ones!

3. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    You can also use squash or bombs to blow them up... but I prefer spikes too.