Tower defense Ninja TD Strategies here!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by adplay, Sep 24, 2009.

1. adplay

adplay Active Member

Sep 6, 2009
    #1 adplay, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
    [​IMG]

Meny players feel Ninja TD is a hard game, in twitter of CrazyCarpenter write
    that all stages are be tested, so all stages would can be cleared.

We can discuss all area trategies here!!!

I will post my strategy in area 1 of wind village!!:cool:

2. Muzic <3

Muzic <3 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Area 2 please. Its impossible

3. adplay

adplay Active Member

Sep 6, 2009
    The Strategy of Ninja TD Area2 Of Wind Village is coming!!!

4. ltgenrob

ltgenrob New Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Much too hard

I fell in love with this game at first... The graphics the upgrades... The various levels...

Then I got to Desert 2 and learned to hate the app.

play what I consider many different TD's an
    d find this to be much too difficult. Last night I tried to complete Desert 2 for ~3hours with varying strategies with no luck.

I ended up deleting the app. I don't want to play a game where there's only 1 or 2 "stategies". The number of strats that would have to be tried would number into the thousands or even millions... I don't have time for that.

I'll reinstall after I see an update.

5. IanNas

IanNas Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Scottsdale, AZ
    3 Comments ...

First of all, I must say I love this TD game. I'm having a >>bLaSt<< with it!!! Thanks for all the hard work bringing us all an entertaining and challenging TD game!!

However, I have 3 comments: 1] I have spent much time on some Levels and find it very frustrating to make it all the way to Wave 49 of 50 [Area 5 of Wind Village] and lose because of one slip of the finger while half way through. It would be nice to have a way [perhaps a turn On/Off prompt in options] to select if you'd really like to sell a Tower ... When things get so busy on the screen, it's easy to miss the Sell button and accidently select it. 2] On some Areas/Maps, because of the lay out of the Map, it gets extremely difficult to place a Tower on the very bottom of the Map. Even when Zoomed all the way in, it's near impossible to do it without trying over and over again to make it "stick". 3] I do agree [but only somewhat because so far only 2 Area's have been a big problem for me: Ice Village 4 and Wind Village 5] with ltgenrob's comment about there seems to be a specific Strategy [or at least a very limited number of possible Strategies] for each Map. Please consider re-evaluating if there really is more than 1 strategy to complete an Area. If there is only one "strategy, the game becomes more like a "Puzzle" game rather than the strategy game it's intended to be.

Let me know if you need more detail ...

Thanks -
    IanNas

6. DBS

DBS New Member

Oct 21, 2009
    I have been playing this game and it is very challenging. I am currently on the Wind Village Area 4 and cant get past wave 30.. Any help would be appreciated /smile.

7. Aldex Oun

Aldex Oun Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2009
    I don't understand how you guys are finding it so difficult to pass a level such as "Desert 2" aka Sand Village Area 2. I beat it on my first try & I'm new to the whole iPhone TD genre. I play the game occasionally (now that I'm hooked on The Creeps), but I have made it to Area 6 of the Ice Village, & that's with casual game play time.

I believe there is more than "1 or 2 strategies" for every area, it just depends on how well you analyze and set up your field so that you can be successful; there's no need to base your chances of winning on luck.

Besides, what fun would it be if it were just an easy mindless game?

8. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    I don't find this game very difficult either. The most I had on any level were like 3 tries. I think upgrading the ninjas work much better than having a lot of them on the map. For Wind 4, place Red ninjas at the end of straight paths and Blue ones in the turning corners. Spread some Green and Purple ones around but remember to place Yellow ninjas at strategic spots to collect coins. Use Tornado on bosses.

9. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    That has worked for me too. I have finished the game.

10. ltgenrob

ltgenrob New Member

Sep 23, 2009
    The last upgrade has made the game much more enjoyable to play. A little too easy at parts but better than the original. Thanks for putting out the updates.

11. joann0011

joann0011 Active Member

Oct 26, 2009
    lives at 'food heaven'
    Hi, everyone has been to area 5 sand village ? I tried to solve for a few days but still invalid. Please advice. Thansk

12. SunWarrior

SunWarrior New Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Canada
    Fire villege area 2

Pleaseeee...

Try to add strategy for Fire Villege Area 2.

Waiting For It.

13. joann0011

joann0011 Active Member

Oct 26, 2009
    lives at 'food heaven'
  14. Realkuhl

Realkuhl Member

Sep 22, 2009
    It is when you get to fire 6 that the game becomes impossible. I really enjoyed this game until now.... when I got to fire 6 and discussed with many other players here in another thread, we all gave up. There is no way to win that we can figure out..... so, if you want a challenge, please share how to defeat Fire 6.

- John

15. Realkuhl

Realkuhl Member

Sep 22, 2009
    #15 Realkuhl, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
    This ones pretty challenging - it's all about timing of putting bombs on the map and using purple zap energy to freeze them for the bombs to do their thing. Remember, you can pause the game, place bombs on the map and then resume the game. Add Fire ninjas when you have the points.

The KEY is to not only bomb the first 6 waves, but also put down the GOLD point energy so that you can gain enough points quickly to not only make the Ninjas to place in the bottom 2 middle spots. I use standard ninjas upgraded to MAX and bombs placed on the road at the same time. Last level is really tough - you have to also use the purple freeze magic to that your ninjas can take the last birds out..... use Pause a lot !!

16. simbones

simbones New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    I stopped at Fire Village #6. It's so hard to pass it :(

17. tacole

tacole New Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Ice village area 4

I can't get past ice village area 4. Does anyone have a good strategy?

18. raileonardo

raileonardo New Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Help

i need a help in thunder village area 6, anyone ? :mad: