Sentinels of the Multiverse Season Pass 1 (IAP) - $19.99 -> $17.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by falcon815, Jun 23, 2016.

1. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    #1 falcon815, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    Historically, this is as big of a discount as you'll see on the Season Pass for Sentinels of the Multiverse. It may even be the first sale the Season Pass has had on iOS?

Regardless, it's quite a lot of content even for the $20. If you like this game, but for some reason haven't gone in on the season pass, the next couple weeks would be the time (the sale expires on July 4th). Handelabra has put together a rock-solid digital adaptation of a great card game, and there's more content on the way (season pass 2, which will start releasing later this year).

By the way, for those wondering about phone support - when they sent out the newsletter talking about this sale, they stated that they're working on it and it should be out within the next couple of months.

2. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Can't recommend this enough! So get it while you can.
    It's the second sale iirc

Gesendet von meinem SM-N915FY mit Tapatalk

3. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Wow, $2...

4. falcon815

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    I know it doesn't seem like much of a sale, but some people like to make sure they get the Lowest Price Possible, especially when something is in a premium price bracket. In this case, this is that lowest price. The company isn't in the habit of discounting the season pass, so it's worth noting when it happens.

5. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Oh, I know. A sale is a sale. I just can't imagine holding out this long just to save two bucks.

6. NaughtHere

NaughtHere Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Finally! Took long enough.

7. falcon815

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    The team addressed this sale on their weekly stream on Tuesday night.

"The season pass is $2 off the already discounted price from now until the 4th of July. So, if you have any friends who have said 'oh, I'll just wait for the Season Pass to go on sale', this is probably the lowest it's going to be for a while. Season Pass 1 is done, which means that the pre-order discount on it is not going to be a thing anymore. We've been selling it at $6 off to get everything [in the Season Pass] because you were pre-buying a bunch of stuff; now that we're done, it's going back up to its normal price of $24.99 after the end of this sale. Now is the time, folks."

Pretty much speaks for itself, emphasis mine.