Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-26-2014, 10:52 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I'm not sure but I am going to guess people got them from either a) being devs or beta testers (seems unlikely given the numbers) b) from combining 3 ships in the forge (seems more likely)

Reason I say that is I have a ship that's technically not a buyable option called a Crimson Chaos which is a variant of the Spear of Polaris style ship.

But in other news, they seem to have played with the pvp scan algorithm. I only get level 25 and 24 ships now. Good they are balancing it, annoying since now I sometimes get no results again.

And if I combine 3 greens in the forge to get another god damn green I'm going to rage.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:06 PM
iPad mini

They just updated so I tried it again after taking a break for a while from bordem and frustration with the forge. Figured I'd see what changed.

What changed is there is a game breaking bug right off the bat. It is forcing you through the tutorial for pvp again and when you get to the part where you are to train a new crew member by dragging them to the forge I can't do that as my forge is full. The stuff is done and ready to be claimed, but I can't claim it to free up one of my forge tabs. This happens every time you start the game now so I'm stuck and cannot play at all now as it keeps trying to for a tutorial that I cannot get through! There is no way around it that I've found yet anyway, so make sure you have a free forge tab before you update!!!
Old 11-05-2014, 09:43 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Yup this happened to me as well, you can actually update and be fine, just don't accept that you want to enable PvP until you empty your forge.
I've sent an email to customer support and hopefully they will be aware of this and issue a quick fix.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:52 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Can someone summarize the changes to materials and crafting, please? Apparently, crafting some mats now costs 450k and the mats I have already crafted are worth many millions.

(Is it a bug or a feature that I have a bounty requiring me to craft 1.9M worth of junk?)
Old 11-09-2014, 04:34 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I would hope its a bug because it would change the economy.
Old 11-09-2014, 07:14 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

For example, the current bounty requires me to forge two thermalite sheeting, with a forge cost of 900,000 each. The finished sheeting sellst for 225,000 each. It appears bounties are now a way to convert cash into experience: 1,800,000 yields ~500,000 experience points plus 450,000 credits of finished product.

Also, does anyone know the new max level?

Anecdotally, I'm having awful luck with the forge: 14 common items in a row, a statistically-improbable result.

Last edited by High Popalorum; 11-09-2014 at 07:22 PM..
Old 11-09-2014, 10:44 PM

30 is new max level. By the looks of it should take awhile.
Old 11-10-2014, 12:29 AM
iPad mini

This last update just confirms I'm done with the game now. I'll wait to see if the next big expansion ever hits, but as of now with the small rewards per planet and nothing to be gained with pvp I see no reason to play.

I'm sitting on 4800 antimatter and don't even care to spend it. Loved this game for a while, now it's just a grind for everything. The forge is by far more annoying than fun. Losing three purple to get back just another purple is stupid and a waste of my time. I'll make sure my game has a current backup then uninstall for now.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:38 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by trazer View Post
This last update just confirms I'm done with the game now. I'll wait to see if the next big expansion ever hits, but as of now with the small rewards per planet and nothing to be gained with pvp I see no reason to play.

I'm sitting on 4800 antimatter and don't even care to spend it. Loved this game for a while, now it's just a grind for everything. The forge is by far more annoying than fun. Losing three purple to get back just another purple is stupid and a waste of my time. I'll make sure my game has a current backup then uninstall for now.
This is kind of where I am. I will probably play until 30, just to see what the forge coughs up at max level. I still feel a little robbed, given that I've fed it most of my mats at 25. On the upside, I have a legendary tech mod cooking now that might come in handy for the lady five levels.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:22 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I know the feeling with the new upgrade all my legedary ships and weapons become useless since upgrading one them them requires 3 legendaries. Considering what it took me to make one why would I burn 3, unless they introduce leveling of legenderies like ships. Upgrading legendary does not down grade rarity