★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

JYDGE - a cyberpunk twin-stick shooter (10tons Neon Chrome spin-off)

11-22-2017, 05:52 AM
JYDGE - a cyberpunk twin-stick shooter (10tons Neon Chrome spin-off)

Hello! We're starting to test JYDGE - our latest twin-stick shooter. The iOS version has been in polishing stages for a while and it is now ready to test.

JYDGE is spin-off from our popular twin-stick shooter Neon Chrome. We've continued to polish the gameplay and instead of procedural generation we have hand-crafted objective based missions. The game looks somewhat similar - but it is quite different. Neon Chrome fans should enjoy the game immensely!

If you want to participate, go to http://www.jydge.com/ and sign up at the bottom of the page. We'll contact random subscribers for beta opportunities when the time comes - this week or the next.

Youtube link | Pop Up

10tons.com Facebook Latest release: Neon Chrome
11-22-2017, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10tonsLtd View Post
Hello! We're starting to test JYDGE - our latest twin-stick shooter. The iOS version has been in polishing stages for a while and it is now ready to test.

JYDGE is spin-off from our popular twin-stick shooter Neon Chrome. We've continued to polish the gameplay and instead of procedural generation we have hand-crafted objective based missions. The game looks somewhat similar - but it is quite different. Neon Chrome fans should enjoy the game immensely!

If you want to participate, go to http://www.jydge.com/ and sign up at the bottom of the page. We'll contact random subscribers for beta opportunities when the time comes - this week or the next.

YouTube: video
Was hoping this would come out on iOS.

Nice!!

11-22-2017, 10:01 AM
Excellent news.
11-23-2017, 09:43 PM
cant wait!
11-27-2017, 05:09 AM
Thanks for all the signups so far - we're nearing the first beta patch! Stay tuned!

10tons.com Facebook Latest release: Neon Chrome
11-27-2017, 08:08 AM
I put my email in
I didnít see beta sign up.

Current Recommendations: Blocky Farm, Morphite, Cat Quest, Pocket Build
11-27-2017, 08:10 AM
Hopefully I get picked. I havenít beta tested a decent game lately. Although I did spend a couple weeks helping an independent dev figure out why his new game was sucking frame rate so bad using screen record, and testing multiple devices on multiple iOS versions. (I borrowed phones lol)
11-27-2017, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
I put my email in
I didnít see beta sign up.
Yeh you just sign up for the mailing list and thatís what they draw from
11-27-2017, 05:15 PM
Slick, as expected.

Finally have a day off tomorrow (and the day after; mental) so Iím looking forward to sinking my teeth in when the little oneís at school.

Suffice to say itís looking up to scratch based on the first few minutes.
11-28-2017, 08:57 AM
Wow, I just played a couple of missions and this is soooo good. I got neon chrome some time ago during a sale (because the price is high, though it is totally worth it and because with roguelike games I'm never sure where I'm at, I either love them and play them a lot, or I start getting fed up and just put them away - i would say mainly due to control schemes) .
This game is like the child of Neon Chrome and Door Kickers. It has the theme and controls of Neon Chrome, but the mission style of Door Kickers (which I love too).
I do have a gripe, though I have not played more than 10 mins of this, so i still have to explore it further. My questions is, I want a mini map to be present, so I don't have to stop to know where the entrances and the hostages are. I need that info to be there, where I can see at all times, so I can better plan my action. I am divided in regards to putting the bad (and maybe good) guys on the minimap. Ok sure, it's normal if you have access to schematics, but in regards to people, maybe not so much.