★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-16-2017, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
Its because theres 2 different control types working at the same time. Virtual control pad, and touch. Its not really the A button thats wonky its that you can Also tap on screen to do actions. You can tap to move places and tap to set things, etc. it should have been an option in settings not both working at the same time lol
Lol so both control types at the same time. I agree, there should be an option to choose between them, since one is better when adventuring and fighting, while the other is better when building stuff. I hope the devs watch this thread and make the fixes/add these options.

Fortnite BR: SlighMD
Vainglory: SlighMD (SEA)
Was a Hardcore gamer, now Softcore gamer, because life and family. Never casual
12-19-2017, 02:44 PM
anyone elses phone just get volcanic level hot and battery melts just form starting this up?

im a rpg loving kind of guy

12-19-2017, 03:05 PM
Not for me. iPhone SE here. About 2,5-3 hours of battery usage from 100%-5%
12-19-2017, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
anyone else’s phone just get volcanic level hot and battery melts just form starting this up?
not even here on 6S... much better than many other 3D games!

Last edited by Gwarmaxx; 12-19-2017 at 09:27 PM.
12-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
not even here on 6S... much better than many other 3D games!
6s+.... it almost caught fire. Hottest a game has ever run.

On a side note, turn the graphics down on low and it cools off.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
www.Fatthunder.com
12-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
6s+.... it almost caught fire. Hottest a game has ever run.

On a side note, turn the graphics down on low and it cools off.
same iphone 7 plus here as soon as i load it up it feels like literal fire in my hands and the battery can lose 20 percent from like 5 mins of gameplay

im a rpg loving kind of guy
02-15-2018, 06:55 AM
New update! Added controller support for controllers with dual analogs and some other addons.
02-15-2018, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
New update! Added controller support for controllers with dual analogs and some other addons.
I was so excited to see this! I was sure they werent going to bother... and its great you can configure the controller to help with the issue mfi controllers lack all the buttons of an Xbox one.

Now all we need is iCloud saves...
02-15-2018, 10:06 AM
Been following this thread as I have been on the fence.

If I like action RPG's (like Oceanhorn) and am ok with light crafting (like Crashlands).....is this game a mix of both? Leaning towards diving in so any thoughts would be appreciated.
02-15-2018, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Been following this thread as I have been on the fence.

If I like action RPG's (like Oceanhorn) and am ok with light crafting (like Crashlands).....is this game a mix of both? Leaning towards diving in so any thoughts would be appreciated.
For sure. You CAN craft a house and storage bins, furniture, etc. but there are some crafting I feel is mandatory. Weapons and armor. So you will need to farm for materials but its not bad. Combat is fun. I havent played a mage yet but I played the rogue type and the warrior. The rogue was cool cause you can be a bowster, or daggers and throwing knives. But the rogue doesnt have skills like the warrior and mage you can craft structures that allow you to create spells and war cries. If you have a strong device the game is BIG but if its a weaker device then youll have to play with a smaller universe. Which is still big just not as big. I highly recommend this game. It is oceanhorn gameplay/combat and Crashlands crafting. Plenty of side missions too. The boss battles are big and fun like oceanhorn