Games Like Fragger?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by slimothy, May 22, 2011.

1. slimothy

slimothy Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Hi everyone,
    I just would like to know if any of you had suggestions for games like Fragger...or Angry Birds. The types of games where you don't tilt or anything, but mainly trajectory based. (I tried Stupid Zombies, and it is pretty fun. The only downfall is that it doesn't have achievements) Also, it would be great if the games that you recommend have Game Center with achievements and leaderboards.

Just wondering if you have any suggestions, thanks! :)

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Jump Out! Is kind of trajectory-based. It's more like Cut the Rope in execution, but you have to set the power and trajectory of each of the bugs to jump from place to place, collect the stars, then escape. Different bugs have different trajectories and properties too, some can't be thrown very far, some bounce further etc...

3. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Pocket Tanks and iShoot are both trajectory based games, though different than Fragger. Also Ragdoll Blaster and Rodent Rage. Thanks Slim!

4. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Trucks and Skulls and (not sure of the exact name) Pirates vs Zombies vs Ninjas Vs ?

Grenade Warrior is a lot like Fragger.

5. slimothy

Dec 5, 2009
    Thank you to both of you, (so far, as more will probably comment). I just got Pocket Tanks, its awesome. Trying out the free version of Jump out, really addicting! Ragdoll Blaster ... that looks like a lot of fun too! :p More suggestions welcome as always! :)

6. Dragu Rawr

Dragu Rawr Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    #6 Dragu Rawr, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
    Yes! the ragdoll blaster games are very much like fragger! defenitly check em out!

EDIT: I think stupid zombie could be interesting too :0

7. slimothy

Dec 5, 2009
    Trucks and Skulls looks pretty sweet, Pirates vs Zombies vs Ninjas Vs looks awesome too. great suggestions guys thanks so far!

8. slimothy

Dec 5, 2009
    Yep, also, ragdoll blaster seems good but no signs of game center support :/

9. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    #9 MidianGTX, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
    Yeah it was made before GC's time ;) Still good though, both Ragdoll Blaster 1 and 2 are excellent.

Edit: Also, are Fragger Desert Strike and Fragger Lost City different to the main game?

10. slimothy

Dec 5, 2009
    Yah, I sorta wish they would implement GC tho :p

And, to put it as simply as possible, the main (99 cent) full, fragger game includes both desert strike and lost city. it has 8 other worlds too :)

11. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    Wow, really? I bought it when it was new and I think it only had about 30 levels then. They must have done a ton of updates since I deleted it. Time to get it again!

12. slimothy

Dec 5, 2009
    Yep, definitely get it! I got all levels finished, 3 starred. Much like Angry Birds... XD Great games. :) Got a GameCenter account? I have like 115 friends so I might hav u already :p

13. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    I've only got seven friends and I don't think one of them is you :p My ID is MidianGTX :)

14. slimothy

Dec 5, 2009
    Sweet, added. Also, more people can continue answering my original question! :p

15. phil_

phil_ Active Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Sorry to bump up this thread from a few months ago. I just wanted to tell you about my new app which is quite similar to Fragger.

Its called Spud Gun Attack, http://itun.es/iSD95k

Hope you like it.