XMX7THKTX73L
07-24-2014, 04:03 PM
Thanks a lot!
I used K6Y9F9RXANNE

07-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatiuLab View Post

Hi everybody,

Today we are launching our first major Stubies Update.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id657728884

This brand new update includes:

- GameCenter leaderboards integration
Now time matters. Compete with your friends and try to be the best

- New Red World with new game mechanics
15 bonus levels playable in portrait and landscape mode

- New Special Stubies
Now you will be able to fly!

If you have got any questions or requests please let us know!! Thank you!
We hope you'll enjoy the new features!
A few quick questions:

1) How do you guys count my total time on a world I haven't even finished yet? I mean since the lower the number the better wouldn't those that only completed 1 level on a world have the best times?

2) Is it only the Red World that the player can play in a horizontal or vertical orientation?

3) If I complete a world with only 1 star a level can I still move onto the next world?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
07-24-2014, 06:39 PM
Hearing about all these updates finally has me convinced.
I will be purchasing with my next itunes card depending on cloudpuff's feedback.

Ok cloudpuff, let me know! 😍
07-25-2014, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
A few quick questions:

1) How do you guys count my total time on a world I haven't even finished yet? I mean since the lower the number the better wouldn't those that only completed 1 level on a world have the best times?

2) Is it only the Red World that the player can play in a horizontal or vertical orientation?

3) If I complete a world with only 1 star a level can I still move onto the next world?

Hey LordGek, here are the answers

1) We set a maximum time for each level of 360 seconds (6min). So every world starts with the maximum time of: 6min * 15 levels = 90min.
If you complete a level you will reduce this maximum time and you will get higher in the rankings.

A side note: every star you lose adds 20sec to your time, so it's best to complete the levels with 3 stars.

2) You can play every level in both orientations. Just switch orientations in the home screen or menu screen and start playing.
Depending on the level it's easier to play in landscape or in portrait.

3) Yes, you can move onto the next world. Your score won't be the best but yes, you'll be able to move on!
07-25-2014, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatiuLab View Post
Hey LordGek, here are the answers

1) We set a maximum time for each level of 360 seconds (6min). So every world starts with the maximum time of: 6min * 15 levels = 90min.
If you complete a level you will reduce this maximum time and you will get higher in the rankings.

A side note: every star you lose adds 20sec to your time, so it's best to complete the levels with 3 stars.

2) You can play every level in both orientations. Just switch orientations in the home screen or menu screen and start playing.
Depending on the level it's easier to play in landscape or in portrait.

3) Yes, you can move onto the next world. Your score won't be the best but yes, you'll be able to move on!
Thanks! I really appreciate how you DON'T screw the player with timers or lives. I mean, sure, every level is timed and if 3 guys die the level is done, but I mean I appreciate how I can replay a level dozens of times if need be and have no fear that, ala Candy Crush, I'll run out of lives for the day.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
08-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Got three codes anybody need it!
PM me

Last edited by Infinity89; 08-21-2014 at 06:07 AM.
10-12-2014, 11:20 PM
have 12 codes for TA members

Stubies (have 12 codes, for US accounts)
appinfo https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id657728884?mt=8

sorry no newer account w/almost no posts. just pm me "Stubies code", so I know what u want because i have other codes offering elsewhere.
10-13-2014, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
Stubies (have 12 codes, for US accounts)
appinfo https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id657728884?mt=8

sorry no newer account w/almost no posts. just pm me "Stubies code", so I know what u want because i have other codes offering elsewhere.
Pm sent