Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-26-2013, 10:51 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Lunch Design View Post
Thanks for the constructive feedback. I'll have our designer look into this thread and take notes. He is currently working on the new levels for EP 2 HD but when he is done with that he might be able to get back and fine tune the EP 1 HD bonus levels!
Then there will be a HD-version of EP 2? Great news! When can we expect that to hit the App-Store?
Old 06-26-2013, 01:08 PM

Will you guys be making an HD version of epsidoe 2? Great game btw
Old 06-26-2013, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Lunch Design View Post
Thanks for the constructive feedback.
I would note there's backtracking, strictly speaking, in the sequel's arena puzzle/combat areas, it just doesn't feel like it because there are so many things going on; it's on linear levels that have a gate you can't see before you're required to pick up its color that's _before_ a gate with a different one's, that feels soporific, to me. Also, 2 gates in a row circling the same spike arms *snore* (not trying to bash, just being vivid...:-\ )

Last edited by philodygmn; 07-01-2013 at 12:32 AM..
Old 06-26-2013, 05:44 PM

I keep playing this game over and over again and never get bored. In Master difficulty of course. So well designed so clear. Each level has it's own structure and specific elements that make your life difficult. But not so difficult. Not so easy either. Something in between closer to difficult i would say. By the time you start the game you can see the work that went into the game. Really well done devs
Old 06-27-2013, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Woooo!!! The update is live and the game now controls flawlessly on my device!! TY Free Lunch for the super quick fix! Can't wait to get into the new levels! =oD
Awesome, we're happy that it works for you now! This bug shouldn't really have been present in the release version but I'm glad we were able to solve it so quickly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogelmann View Post
Then there will be a HD-version of EP 2? Great news! When can we expect that to hit the App-Store?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowtruck123 View Post
Will you guys be making an HD version of epsidoe 2? Great game btw
To answer both questions. YES, there will be an Episode 2 HD and it is almost ready for release. We are working with the final touches on the bonus levels and we really want to get those into the game before we release it. I can't make any promises yet, but I hope it will be out within a few weeks. If not weeks, it will be out before the end of August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philodygmn View Post
I would note there's backtracking, strictly speaking, in the sequel's arena puzzle/combat areas, it just doesn't feel like it because there so many things going on; it's on linear levels that have a gate you can't see before you're required to pick up its color that's _before_ a gate with a different one's, that feels soporific, to me. Also, 2 gates in a row circling the same spike arms *snore* (not trying to bash, just being vivid...:-\ )
It's very legitimate feedback and we are reading up on what everyone is saying, so yeah, keep it coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakara214ever View Post
Really well done devs
Thanks

EDIT - The game is being featured as "New and noteworthy" by Apple in the US!

Last edited by Free Lunch Design; 06-28-2013 at 02:12 AM..
Old 06-30-2013, 07:56 PM

Hi,

Is Episode One going to be updated to support Game Center? What about future episodes, is Game Center included?

Thanks
Old 07-04-2013, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohdSaud View Post
Hi,

Is Episode One going to be updated to support Game Center? What about future episodes, is Game Center included?

Thanks
Hi MohdSaud,

We haven't planned for Game Center support as it looks right now. If we would get a lot of requests for it we would be happy to consider it. For now, we are focusing on Episode Two and finalizing all new levels

A future update for EP One might include Game Center support, but it is not planned right now.