Joe Danger Touch cheat modes!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by HelloSean, May 29, 2013.

1. HelloSean

HelloSean Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Hello, it’s Sean from Hello Games! It’s been a while since I last posted, after we released Joe Danger Touch. Thanks so much for all your support since then - it’s been an amazing ride :)

We’re now working on updates to Joe Danger Touch. We added iCloud saves a couple of weeks ago and we’re working on another which will introduce a big new daily challenge game mode, among some other things. Stay tuned for that. But longer term we’re thinking about adding a big cheat mode along the lines of the sort of thing we got obsessed with in games like Goldeneye.

That’s why I’m posting. We’ve got some ideas, but we really want to hear what cheats you would like to see us put into the game. Think something along the lines of a mirror mode, so you play levels in reverse, or a big head mode, which looks kinda like this:

[​IMG]

But not those! Something different, and cool. The rule is, the game still has to be playable!

We have some prizes for the best idea/s, and we’ll put them into the game. For more details, and how to send us ideas, take a look at this post: http://www.hellogames.org/2013/05/call-for-cheaters/

Thanks again, everyone!

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    This is kinda stolen from Trials Evolution, but I'd like a fire mode. You're on fire and if you don't keep a combo going, you explode and fail :)