Matchmaker Millie [Universal] - Coming January 2013

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by chenpo, Dec 20, 2012.

1. chenpo

chenpo Active Member

#1 chenpo, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    Hi Guys and Girls!

This game actually started out as just a small two week project which I posted about here:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=141938

Basically, after the two weeks, I felt the game had a bit more potential so I decided to put more work into it and a few months later, here it is :)

I'm just putting some final touches on it and will be submitting early January, for a late January release, in time for Valentines Day!

Here is a super cute trailer for the game:

❤ Love is in the air... ❤

❤ Millie has decided to become a professional matchmaker and needs your help!
    ❤ Guide the wondering singles to their true love in various fun venues, with more to come in updates.
    ❤ This is a fun and charming game, guaranteed to put a smile on your face :)
    ❤ Compete with each other in the multiplayer split screen mode to see who is the better matchmaker.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stay tuned for more updates!

2. chenpo

chenpo Active Member

Just updated the above post with a new trailer which shows footage of the multiplayer split screen mode.

Matchmaker Millie will be hitting the App Store on the 23rd of January. :)

3. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    This look like a very cute game. Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

4. chenpo

chenpo Active Member

Cheers MasterChief3624, super cute was what we were going for.

Ee-Leng of Hooby Groovy has just done a great write up about doing the art for the game here. Be sure to check it out, it's a great read :)

5. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    http://www.hoobygroovy.com/blogs/blog/7187390-coming-soon-to-the-app-store-matchmaker-millie

There's a direct link to the article, in case people are lazy and can't scroll down the page :p

That was a very interesting read. Nice to hear the artist of the game's thoughts! Reading stuff like that really puts it all in perspective: how hard app development can be.

6. Comicool

Comicool Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Very interesting article. And your trailer is very well done. Looking forward to the game!

7. chenpo

chenpo Active Member

Matchmaker Millie has just launched on the App Store!

Grab it here :)

[​IMG]

Cheers!