Elthinia, a JRPG for iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Cobalt Plasma, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Cobalt Plasma

Cobalt Plasma Active Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Freelance Illustrator & Designer
    Hawaii
    And we're submitted! ^_^

Just got word from my friend, as of early this morning we're officially submitted for review! :D :eek: :D

There's a couple of things we found to fix post-release, but we're hoping to have that patch ready to launch as soon as the game is approved; conversely if we get denied we'll resubmit with the fixes so it's a win-win ^_^ Man… It's really crazy, to have been working on this for so long and to be this close to finishing out the first chapter. Good times, good times!

I'm 100% smiles today, even knowing things that have to be fixed lol, but I wanted to post a couple screenshots again. Our roaming encounters are 100% firing correctly now with the assigned backgrounds, and there are two Broodmothers to hunt down and find (sorry, neither tameable lol). Paladin particle effects are in, revamped and prettied-up. Oh, and our wonderfully fun, whimsical, but alluding-to-something-else app icon. I figured I could post that up, either way our game is gonna get approved one way or another so this will be popping up regardless :D

Thanks again for the support everyone. This is only the beginning.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Congratulations on the submission! Looking forward to Elthinia.

3. Cobalt Plasma

Dec 11, 2011
    Hawaii
    Thanks, undeadcow! :D

I gotta put the website together, catch up on some artstuffs too… feels weird to be 'done' with this, now it's just waiting… o_O

4. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Out and bought.

5. Cobalt Plasma

Dec 11, 2011
    Hawaii