Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-01-2014, 10:41 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Also another bug. Sometimes when in the center of the top row or second row, I can set a bomb or just walk through the area and I end up (or the bomb ends up) warped to the top left of the screen above the top left block in the black space. It's strange. It's easy to just walk back onto the field. Usually this happens when walking left or moving left after placing a bomb up high. It may also be related to a specific power up but it happens so rarely that I haven't deduced what the parameters are yet to trigger it.

This is on my 4S with 6.1.3. But I suspect it is regardless of hardware since Initial D also had issues on his ipad.
Same on 7.1.2 iPad mini 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimitedfury View Post
New update on the 6 plus is showing two sets of icons for the controls and bomb buttons. I want to enjoy this game again.
Same on 8.1 iPhone 6+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Been playing this today and it's a good game. I played on an iPad Mini and found myself wishing I could resize/move the buttons, when the action heats up the controls get a bit fiddly.
Agreed.

Also text descriptions are still going off screen on 7.1.2 iPad mini 2. Still a great game!