Turn-based large scale sci-fi strategy game "Battle Worlds: Kronos" for iPad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PureRumble, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PureRumble

PureRumble Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    I dont think you are lazy. I wrote the first post, and i quoted the article that i linked on the "2 weeks" forecast. Sad that it is still in beta though.

2. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    In this new video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWbDDoOrYfE
    shows how is the ipad version. Unfortunately the graphics has no comparison with the PC version which is so disappointing.. Obviously they did it for memory / performance issues but I think that they could leave the graphics as they were and depending which ipad version you have, to customize the settings (low,high,etc).

I don't know, it seems like a different game. I would rather play it on PC than in this version. What about you guys? I don't want to be negative but when you see something nice and then they offer to you something way different (the gameplay is the same) and then you see something like an alpha lite version, you feel a disappointment. :(

3. Performance issues my butt, look at Anomaly games and tell me that this game in its original form can't be on iOS...
    Lazy devs that's all...

4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Got up to this point then stopped reading.

Sad face : (

5. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

Yea disappointed about the different perspective. Seems to me it should be possible to run smoothly in 3D. I'll still give it a shot when it finally comes out but not as excited as I was before :(
    If the gameplay is solid it won't be a big issue but I thought we were in for something more epic and cutting edge for tablets so it's a shame.

6. nkarafo

Mar 2, 2011
    I played the PC demo and I liked it a lot !!!
    Too pity that I can't play it in my PC because I do work and not play games and unfortunately the ipad version is like a 16bit version of the game. How disappointing ! Can you please rethink and re-create the SAME game like the PC version????
    If the performance issues can be resolved with some settings, please put the same graphics like PC , have as requirements ipad 3 or 4 and up and have a selection for low, medium and high graphics. The new version that you are developing is too ugly ! It is like a different game. :(

7. CL1NT_B3ASTW00D

CL1NT_B3ASTW00D Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    All aboard the hype train! Choo choo!

8. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo why tablet only?!?!?!

9. sterlingware

sterlingware Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Developer
    Canada
    Same.. would LOVE to see this on smartphones. We can't all carry tablets around and many of us want to play in short bursts when we have free time.

Being an old starcraft player, this brings back many memories. Lol @ the fact that the first trailer showed just one attack sequence (rocket launcher-type) in several scenarios. Looks like a great game, I will check it out on the tablet.

10. Dittsche

Dittsche Member

Dec 11, 2013
    It is out now

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id920799795

11. nkarafo

Mar 2, 2011
    Same boat here as well..