★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games That Take Up Large Portions of Life

04-25-2013, 06:38 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Yeah I surely need to try out Kingturn, looks very much like the Fire Emblem series. As for Order and Chaos... Gameloft seems like a bunch of malicious cut throats, do they have a lot of different branches? I feel overwhelemed with guilt considering what I'd have to delete to play such a game.

Are Minecrafts controls tolerable?
04-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by basil View Post
Yeah I surely need to try out Kingturn, looks very much like the Fire Emblem series. As for Order and Chaos... Gameloft seems like a bunch of malicious cut throats, do they have a lot of different branches? I feel overwhelemed with guilt considering what I'd have to delete to play such a game.

Are Minecrafts controls tolerable?
Minecraft's controls are fine. O&C has such an unbelievable amount of depth and content it is very much comparable to a PC MMORPG. You won't be disappointed in the least.
04-25-2013, 09:20 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Games I lost all progress in whilst deleting them to make room to try out Order and Chaos before realizing I couldn't without losing my Mission Europa save;
World of Goo
Edge
Quest Lord
Undercroft
Sword and Sworcery
Eufloria
GTA Chinatown China
Melodive
Spelltower
Super Hexagon
Slydris
Google Maps
Enviro-Bear

Want to see the games with high scores list? It has been a very destructive night
04-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Do you have an 8gb device? Seems you could find some vids or music perhaps instead...world of goo is aweosme :/
04-26-2013, 02:04 AM
Spartan Wars.... Already tried to quit twice...