★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

JamYourFace - Make your friends dance :)

06-13-2009, 01:46 PM
JamYourFace - Make your friends dance :)

Hi all,

I had a good response last time with my previous app, so I figured you would be interested in checking out my new one. It's called JamYourFace...

iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=317824703&mt=8

We made a quick video here (56 seconds):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChquhjcubcM

JamYourFace lets you make fun, interactive scenes called Jams using photos from your Facebook account, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Attach people's faces to animated bodies, dress them up, and bring your pictures to life! Then share your creations with your friends, or post them online for everyone to see.

Use the built-in iPhone camera to make interesting Jams on the spot
Customize your character and their dances
Jam to exclusive music from great artists
Share your Jams with friends and family at www.jamyourface.com

Let me know what you think!
06-13-2009, 01:57 PM
so you need wifi to upload your own jams?

06-13-2009, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retean View Post
so you need wifi to upload your own jams?
Nope! It works over EDGE or 3G too!
06-13-2009, 02:13 PM
I have a 2g ipod touch with no wifi. Will i be able to get my jams off my ipod to upload them or will i need wifi?
06-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Quote:
I have a 2g ipod touch with no wifi. Will i be able to get my jams off my ipod to upload them or will i need wifi?
Oops! Well, unfortunately you'll need some sort of internet connection, so no, you won't. However, most of the fun of JamYourFace is taking pictures of friends and dressing them up
06-13-2009, 02:54 PM
would b tight if you could make an option to export it as a file or somethin...probably not allowed on ipod but it would b cool. The reason i was interested was becuase i make music and wanted to make some cartoony music videos.
06-13-2009, 03:23 PM
I'm not much into photo editing software but your UI/presentation is really nice! Think you guys did a great job, from what I've been able to see. Hope it does well for ya, I know there's a pretty big audience for this type of stuff.

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)
06-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrosaurus View Post
I'm not much into photo editing software but your UI/presentation is really nice! Think you guys did a great job, from what I've been able to see. Hope it does well for ya, I know there's a pretty big audience for this type of stuff.
Thanks so much. Yeah, we spent a lot of time making sure everything was polished!
06-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Quote:
would b tight if you could make an option to export it as a file or somethin...probably not allowed on ipod but it would b cool. The reason i was interested was becuase i make music and wanted to make some cartoony music videos.
Do you have some music samples? We're always looking for new music to include in JamYourFace.
07-14-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi everyone, I'm one of the developers of JamYourFace. This is just a quick note to say we've released a couple updates with more content, and more updates are on the way.

We've pushed into the top 50 in the photography category, and reviews are great so far! You can check out all the jams people are making here:
http://www.jamyourface.com