THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Games -> $3.99 each (Services shutting down)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by iANiMeX, Jul 17, 2015.

1. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines

THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Melodic Disc

◆Service Ending Blowout Sale◆
    We have lowered the prices drastically to give you the chance to further increase your…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    We have lowered the prices drastically to give you the chance to further increase your collection! Let's go out with a bang!

With that said, we regret to inform you that our service will be concluding as of March 15th, 2016.

*Once terminated we can no longer guarantee the game will function as it should.
    *Also, be warned that further downloads of songs from the DLC Store will also no longer be available from March 15th as well.
    *The dates and times given above may be changed without prior notice.
    ------------------------------------------------------

This application is not available on iOS 5 and iOS 6.

■□■Our diverse personalities will enchant you■□■
    An easy idol master rhythm game! Feel the rhythm and liven up the music festival!

765 production's idols hold a music festival on this stage at a south island resort!
    Have fun with the idols as a producer as if you were on vacation!
    Add bands and animation to this conventional stage scene! Perhaps even performances?!
    Backed by various music clips, with this rhythm game's simple controls enjoy new songs, animated songs, and famous songs.

The featured idols are MIKI HOSHII, YUKIHO HAGIWARA, MAKOTO KIKUCHI, and TAKANE SHIJOU.

■Notice concerning supported devices■
    □Supported devices□
    iPhone 4S/iPhone 5/iPad 2/iPad (3rd and 4th generation)/iPad mini
    ※ Proper operation cannot be guaranteed for devices not listed above.
    ※ It can also be used on iPod touch (5th generation), however when downloading additional data you must use a Wi-Fi connection.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    ※ Must have iOS 7.0 or later.

■What is “THE iDOLM@STER”?■
    "THE iDOLM@STER" is a game that debuted in Japan in 2005, in which the player acts as a producer for fresh faced girls belonging to the 765 Productions entertainment office, and ultimately aims to nurture a top idol.

Enjoy this world created with individual characters such as, cheerful girls, shy girls, quiet girls, temperamental girls, and mysterious girls.

■Animation■
    Approximately 23 minutes of original animation "Music of Love", from the director Atsushi Nishigori, has been compiled!

■Other Packages■
    We are currently also selling well-received separate packages for animation, featured idols, and song compilations!

□"THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Harmonic Score"□
    Featured idols: HARUKA AMAMI, CHIHAYA KISARAGI, AZUSA MIURA, and RITSUKO AKIZUKI
    Animation: "Music in the World"

□"THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Rhythmic Record"□
    Featured idols: IORI MINASE, YAYOI TAKATSUKI, AMI FUTAMI, MAMI FUTAMI, and HIBIKI GANAHA
    Animation: "Music is a Friend"

■Important Notice■
    ・ After downloading this application from the App Store, you can download additional data.
    We recommend performing data downloads in a Wi-Fi environment.
    Downloading may take some time depending on your connection.
    The total size of the final application is approximately 3 GB.

・ This app cannot share save data with other packages.

・ We recommend playing this application with earphones or headphones.

・ Please visit the following link for questions regarding this application.
    [BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment FAQ]
    http://bnfaq.channel.or.jp/contact/faq_list/555

■Languages■
    Japanese/ English

(C)窪岡俊之
    (C)2012 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
    (C)BNEI/PROJECT iM@S

On April 1st, 2015, our company changed its name from “BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc." to "BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.“
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Music
    Release:Apr 22, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Rhythmic Record

We have lowered the prices drastically to give you the chance to further increase your…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    We have lowered the prices drastically to give you the chance to further increase your collection! Let's go out with a bang!

With that said, we regret to inform you that our service will be concluding as of March 15th, 2016.

*Once terminated we can no longer guarantee the game will function as it should.
    *Also, be warned that further downloads of songs from the DLC Store will also no longer be available from March 15th as well.

An easy idol master rhythm game! Feel the rhythm and liven up the music festival!

765 production's idols hold a music festival on this stage at a south island resort!
    Add bands and animation to this conventional stage scene! Perhaps even performances?!
    Backed by various music clips, with this rhythm game's simple controls enjoy new songs, animated songs, and famous songs.

The featured idols are IORI MINASE, YAYOI TAKATSUKI, AMI FUTAMI, MAMI FUTAMI, and HIBIKI GANAHA.

□Supported devices□
    ※ It can also be used on iPod touch (5th generation), however when downloading additional data you must use a Wi-Fi connection.

"THE iDOLM@STER" is a game that debuted in Japan in 2005, in which the player acts as a producer for fresh faced girls belonging to the 765 Productions entertainment office, and ultimately aims to nurture a top idol.

Enjoy this world created with individual characters such as, cheerful girls, shy girls, quiet girls, temperamental girls, and mysterious girls.

■Animation■
    Approximately 23 minutes of original animation "Music is a Friend", from the director Atsushi Nishigori, has been compiled!

■Other Packages■
    We are currently also selling well-received separate packages for animation, featured idols, and song compilations!

□"THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Harmonic Score"□
    Featured idols: HARUKA AMAMI, CHIHAYA KISARAGI, AZUSA MIURA, and RITSUKO AKIZUKI
    Animation: "Music in the World"

□"THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Melodic Disc"□
    Featured idols: MIKI HOSHII, YUKIHO HAGIWARA, MAKOTO KIKUCHI, and TAKANE SHIJOU
    Animation: "Music of Love"

■Important Notice■
    ・ After downloading this application from the App Store, you can download additional data.

http://bnfaq.channel.or.jp/contact/faq_list/558

■Languages■
    Japanese/ English

(C)窪岡俊之
    (C)BNEI/PROJECT iM@S

On April 1st, 2015, our company changed its name from “BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc." to "BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.“
    Information
    Seller:
    Version:
    User Rating: (9)

THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Harmonic Score

TouchArcade Rating:
    $3.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details

The featured idols are HARUKA AMAMI, CHIHAYA KISARAGI, AZUSA MIURA, and RITSUKO AKIZUKI.

□Supported devices□

■Animation■
    Approximately 23 minutes of original animation "Music in the World", from the director Atsushi Nishigori, has been compiled!

■Other Packages■

□"THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Rhythmic Record"□
    Featured idols: IORI MINASE, YAYOI TAKATSUKI, AMI FUTAMI, MAMI FUTAMI, and HIBIKI GANAHA
    Animation: "Music is a Friend"

□"THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Melodic Disc"□
    Featured idols: MIKI HOSHII, YUKIHO HAGIWARA, MAKOTO KIKUCHI, and TAKANE SHIJOU
    Animation: "Music of Love"

■Important Notice■

http://bnfaq.channel.or.jp/contact/faq_list/560

■Languages■
    Japanese/ English

(C)窪岡俊之
    (C)BNEI/PROJECT iM@S

Information
    Seller:
    Version:
    User Rating: (8)

2. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    #2 zergslayer69, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    Whoa never thought these would go on sale. Is this the first sale?

Edit: For someone who doesn't own any of the games, which one do you start with? Does it matter? How can you look into it?

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #3 L.Lawliet, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    Whoa that's a deal! I need some itunes credits now. I don't even have space for these but at that price I really want to archive them at least :\

As for the question about each game comes with a different set of girls. I would look up the girls and see which ones you like or which ones have your favorite songs.

Edit: Interesting, they dropped ios6 support which was there when it came out.

4. zergslayer69

Apr 21, 2010
    Are each game completely different as in the music tracks? Or are there any overlap where some songs reoccur in more than one game?

5. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    Can't believe no one has picked up on this given the furor of the pricing these had on release ($54.99 each). Getting knocked down to $24.99 was big enough news for Siliconera and others to cover it.

I've been jonesing for a rhythm game for a while. With Rhythm of Fighters delisted and Theatrhythm not worth it vs. the 3DS version... hmm. Maybe I should just get Cytus instead? I hear that one's good.

6. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Tried Jukebeat?

7. spader623

spader623 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Why is FF not worth it'? I'm not a huge fan of the series but curtain call has some damn good songs.

8. falcon815

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    #8 falcon815, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
    Apparently I wasn't clear: I said Theatrhythm wasn't worth it vs. the 3DS version, implying the iOS version isn't worth it. Didn't say the game itself isn't worth it. Curtain Call is great, but I already have it on 3DS.

---

Also, CygnetSeven - Thanks for the tip. I've not heard of JukeBeat, I'll have to give it a look.

9. zergslayer69

Apr 21, 2010
    Last I checked if you get the iOS version with all the DLC it comes out to I think $150? If it is indeed that price you could pick up a 3ds and curtain call for the same price if not less for a much better experience.

10. rezzo

rezzo Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    #10 rezzo, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    THE iDOLM@STER SHINY FESTA Melodic, Rhythmic & Harmonic $24.99 > $7.99 each

Price drop! $3.99 each, regular $24.99

11. zergslayer69

Apr 21, 2010
    Showing 3.99 each for me but dlc store is shutting down in March.

12. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Couldn't one download the last supported version? If the DLC store is down, does that mean if one were to reset the device, the DLC couldn't be redownloaded or does that mean it just cannot be purchased and the DLC can be redownloaded? Might just spend $20 on these since I've heard good reviews as a music game especially since it is a PS2 port.

13. sam20

sam20 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2015
    I want to try one out but the dlc can't be downloaded in a month. The dlc gets deleted after awhile and has to be redownloaded based on a comment on siliconera. So if you buy the game you will not have the dlc for long.

14. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I wonder if the DLC data can be backup through third party apps and reloaded.

15. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Quite possibly has to do with device's free space. When it gets low, iOS checks and deletes "temporary" files. These temp files usually -and unfortunately- include some dlc from games such as this one, Star Trek Trexels and others.

16. falcon815

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    Ah, I wondered what they meant by that statement. I haven't had an issue with the DLC from this game... but I have 20+ free GB on my device. So glad I got the 64 GB Air 2.

For those who are wondering: they undersell the total file size of the game a little bit in the description. With all DLC installed, each of the three games shows up as 3.5 GB on the device in my Usage stats.

For those who are thinking about these and need to choose among them for cost or space concerns; if singers intentionally sounding like little girls annoy you, avoid Rhythmic Record and pick up either of the other two.

17. sam20

sam20 Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2015
    Thank you all for the information. The iPad Air 2 is my first iOS device so I am still learning how things go. I got a great deal when they had the $200 off and ended up with the 128gb model so space is not a issue. My wife likes the vocaloid game we have for the psp so she should like this.