Glow Puzzle, Pig Shot & More goes Free to Celebrate App Store 6th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Grumps, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    #1 Grumps, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
    [​IMG]

It’s the time of the year where we celebrate App Store Anniversary with free goodies. I am delighted to announce that this year, all the games from Nexx Studio will go Free for the week to celebrate App Store 6th Anniversary. This will include few some of our most popularly known games such as Bloom Box (iPhone), Glow Puzzle (Universal), Pig Shot (Universal) and The Idiot Test 3 (iPhone). These games are normally available for $0.99 and are among some of the most popular iOS games on the App Store. As a whole, they account for 19 million downloads to date.

Bloom Box ($1.99 > Free)
    Addicting puzzle game with exciting chain reaction gameplay. Move the boxes with different patterns to create a chain reaction. iPhone & iPod touch compatibility.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Glow Puzzle ($1.99 > Free)
    A simple time wasting puzzler that is fun for everyone. Over 5.7 million downloads to date. Universal app compatibility.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Pig Shot ($0.99 > Free)
    Epic pig rolling runner with cute characters where you launch your pig forward with slingshots or by farting. Universal app compatibility.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The Idiot Test 3 ($0.99 > Free)
    From the popular flash game The Idiot Test by Ryan Curtis. Featured by USA Today as the hit summer game. Over 6.7 million downloads to date. iPhone & iPod touch compatibility.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The Stupid Test 5 ($0.99 > Free)
    One of the most played brain teaser games on the Internet (over 40 million people). Measure your intelligence with the infamous ‘Stupidty Meter’. iPhone & iPod touch compatibility.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Photo Spot ($0.99 > Free)
    One of the earliest Spot the Difference game on App Store. My first game app. iPhone compatible.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Hey TouchArcade! Show some love and comment below if you like the promotion =)

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Ahhh I wondered why there were so many great deals today.

3. Grumps

Grumps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Feb 2, 2009
    iOS Game Developer
    It's App Store's birthday tomorrow. I guess everyone is just joining the fun. =)