★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-21-2014, 09:56 AM
Touch Arcade forums' Game of the Week nominee

Magnetized was successfully nominated for voting in Touch Arcade forums’ Game of the Week poll. Voting will occur over the next three days. Developers are not able to vote for their own games and discouraged from encouraging outside voting.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=216000
02-03-2014, 11:47 AM
Finished! (Still trying to get 3 stars on level 3-11... But finished!

I like: Good twist on the slingshot mechanic with obstacles ala Meat Boy. There are substancial gameplay changes in each of the three chapters and collecting all three cubes arent always easy. GameCenter Leaderboards.

Didnt like: There are no tutorial or explanation before any obstacle or new gameplay mechanic introduced, making some deaths unfair because you dont know what to expect. GameCenter didnt register anything. Finished the game and Im not even on the leaderboardd.

Conclusion: A pretty good take on the formula that makes it somewhat fresh, enjoyable and frustrating at the same time... You know the feeling.

Final Rating: 3.5. Good.

(3: Average 4: Great 4.5: Awesome 5: Must Have)
06-28-2014, 12:14 AM
So the only leaderboard is for most deaths? That's different. Glad I didn't reset my progress to try for less after I got the hang of things.
02-17-2015, 04:47 PM
Picked this game up from Starbucks free app card the other week and was floored by the mechanics and the combination of puzzle and precision. Very inventive.

Stuck on 59 and it's driving me nuts, though!