★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-15-2015, 08:35 AM
Yeah. I'm basically afterburnkmg the whole time. The next level is impossible. Can't come within 3 seconds. And same deal, afterburnkmg the whole time and not hitting walls
04-16-2015, 04:43 AM
Have you tried having a look at other peoples replays? You can click on other peoples scores and then click view replay. You can even race against their replay.

04-29-2015, 08:54 PM
Thank you for updating the game. I haven't been able to play because of that Facebook redirect bug until now. Great to play again!
04-30-2015, 03:34 AM
That facebook redirect bug was horrible. I think it could be fixed by uninstalling, or installing the facebook app but, we where not able to reproduce it our selves and had no idea of the course. Hopefully the new Facebook SDK we are using works better.

We seem to be having quite a slow down on our sever for the last 10 days though. No idea why because we didn't change it, the load hasn't increased, and nothing is showing up as a problem in our profiling. Bit of a mystery at the moment.
04-30-2015, 09:04 PM
I'm having a horrible time linking my Facebook account, it just won't work. I can't even play levels I already beat, because it assigns me a default "player" name and number, and I have to start from the beginning. I thought my game save was in the cloud. What's going on?

My original name and number was "Hulk" and somewhere in the 4,000, NOT a number in the 8,000,000. So, annoying.

Last edited by Golden Boy; 04-30-2015 at 09:28 PM.
05-01-2015, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Boy View Post
I'm having a horrible time linking my Facebook account, it just won't work. I can't even play levels I already beat, because it assigns me a default "player" name and number, and I have to start from the beginning. I thought my game save was in the cloud. What's going on?
Do you have the latest version of JCS2? Facebook just made some changes that require an update for JCS2 to work.
05-01-2015, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luketrueaxis View Post
Do you have the latest version of JCS2? Facebook just made some changes that require an update for JCS2 to work.
Yes, newest update. That is why I lost all my progress.

Whenever I go to link my Facebook to retrieve my old profile it either does three things: 1) states it can't connect to true axis or Facebook at this time because no internet 2) tries to connect to Facebook but says "Facebook can't login" 3) finds my old profile and proceeds to switch to it only to state again I'm not connected to the Internet.

UPDATE: now it can't even find a True Axis server.

Anyone else lose there progress and having a hard time retrieving it? So disappointing.

Last edited by Golden Boy; 05-01-2015 at 08:12 AM.
05-02-2015, 02:41 AM
Our server has been having a few lag issues at times for the last week or so. I am not sure if that is making your problem worse. We have looked into it a bit but not found anything obviously going wrong that could be causing the lag. We have had so many things going wrong at the moment, it will take us a while to sort through them all unfortunately.

Some people have been complaining that the accelerometer is broken too. I did see one issue my self once where when I started the game, the background was moving as if the accelerometer was upside down, but as soon as I touched the screen, it corrected. Doesn't make any sense.
05-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Well I finally got my game to connect to FB, after MANY tries. Now my original save, progress, and player # is back.