Delta-V Racing [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Chi, Jul 3, 2013.

1. pillzhereish

pillzhereish Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Student
    Which devices will be compatible with this game?

2. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

All of them except 1st Gen and 2nd Gen devices, so:

iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5
    iPad 1, 2, 3, 4
    iPod Touch 3rd Gen, 4th Gen, 5th Gen

3. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

#23 Chi, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    Now that we're getting closer to launch on Thursday I thought I'd start posting about some of the screens.

This is the Select Tournament screen. It gives you an overview of how many of your friends have beaten your scores at a glance, and also for a specific tournament. In this case 22 friends have beaten my scores overall and 5 in the "amateur" tournament.

[​IMG]

This is the Select Event screen. This screen is where you select which event you wish to play. Each tournament consists of a number of different event types. There are: Race, Hot Lap, Time Trial, 1-On-1, Sectors, Elimination, and Collector.

[​IMG]

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    This is great news

5. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

Whilst we're awaiting the launch we're working on our OUYA port. The problem we've found with OUYA is that it doesn't have a friends list or achievements system yet.

This gave us the idea of having a core set of players that we use for the default leaderboard, so everyone has a set of ghosts to race against.

So, could the beta testers let me know if they're ok with us using their ghosts as part of the default friend's list?

Once the game goes live on Thursday I'd be happy to add anyone else that picks it up and wants to be added too.

Thanks.

6. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012

Though I don't think I was good enough to be one of those players, I'm fine with my ghost being used. I am really excited for the launch! I hope it goes well!

7. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    That's amazing that you got iPod three support!

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    If I'm going to be used for anything it might as well be as a video game ghost, that's fine with me. Now I can tell all my friends I'm a ghost in a video game!

9. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

That's awesome guys, we'll add them straight away.

Pocketnova, you always say your scores aren't good but there are a few events where you've beaten me soundly :)

Besides, we actually need a good mix of speeds anyway, so new players don't get demoralised! :D

10. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member