Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-19-2013, 02:35 PM

Well I've got off to a bit of a shaky start here. Please take my comments as the constructive feedback they are intended to be.

First off, the screen orientation is locked. I hold my ipad with the home button to the right, but the game insists I hold the ipad with the home button to the left. It's a minor niggle as I feel more comfortable holding my ipad in a certain way due to it's cover. It's more of a problem when I need to charge my ipad as the power cable is too short to flip the ipad like this.

You have a full screen advert for your games iap every time you go to the mission screen. I just click through it, but this kind of thing really annoys some people.

I missed the instructions first time round and jumped straight into the game. I figured I needed to drag the people to my store, but it didn't work. It turns out I was dragging them too fast for the game to register.

10 minutes seems like a long time to be dragging people to my shop, except with just over 3 minutes to go a number of people wandered off screen and I couldn't direct any people to my store after that. I could still click on them to cancel their route to my enemies stores. It looks to me that Sanuku found the same bug in his impressions video.

Lastly, I went bankrupt on the second level. I upgraded to a clothes store, making me the only clothes store. I thought I had plenty of customers so when I had the chance to upgrade to the mall I did. I guess this wiped out my cash reserves, so despite getting lots of customers, it still wasn't enough.

I hope you don't think I'm being over critical here. I love the music, and I could see there are enough variables that there might be some call for strategy and planning further into the game. I also think this game could have potential in multiplayer, being an almost physical game as my opponent tries to stop my finger from stealing his customers. In theory that could make this game really something special and unique, I just hope you keep working to iron out a few of the wrinkles your game still has
Old 11-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Thank very much you for your opinion, I will keep it in mind, when making new update

I will change IAP advert to show less often, and I'll find a way to keep customers closer to the building.

Screen orientation is locked, so it won't change during multiplayer game, and won't cause distractions.

Upgrading the building is not always a good idea, especially during the first few missions. Later in the game you will start with a lot of money, and with harder competitors - this will be a great reason to upgrade the building.

You will find some additional hints, and guides in the Help menu (click the "i" button in Single, or Multiplayer menu).