Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-10-2014, 03:18 PM
thenewthe thenewthe is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere's in 'merica
Posts: 9
Default Update! :D

I have some modes I am gonna test out.

Mode One: Open world one life

Mode Two: Open world unlimited lifes.

What do you guys think?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-10-2014, 03:46 PM
JCho133 JCho133 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,280
Default

So dying with one life would just be game over?

Or would you just lose your stuff, then be able to go find it again? Like in State of Decay and Minecraft?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Rough-Rider Rough-Rider is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 19
Default

Sounds good, will it have controller support?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-10-2014, 06:15 PM
thenewthe thenewthe is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere's in 'merica
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rough-Rider View Post
Sounds good, will it have controller support?
I would love it to have controller support! It probably will in the future.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-10-2014, 06:17 PM
thenewthe thenewthe is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere's in 'merica
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
So dying with one life would just be game over?

Or would you just lose your stuff, then be able to go find it again? Like in State of Decay and Minecraft?
I could make it have like a button saying "1 life" and when you click that, it will give you a choice between the game over and the one like minecraft
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-10-2014, 07:52 PM
JCho133 JCho133 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,280
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewthe View Post
I could make it have like a button saying "1 life" and when you click that, it will give you a choice between the game over and the one like minecraft
Ohhhh I gotcha, that's a pretty cool idea!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-10-2014, 08:55 PM
Anonomation Anonomation is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewthe View Post
I have some modes I am gonna test out.

Mode One: Open world one life

Mode Two: Open world unlimited lifes.

What do you guys think?
That an be different modes, or you can select how the settings and difficulty open start such as how many lives and how tough the world will be.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-11-2014, 08:25 PM
thenewthe thenewthe is offline
Junior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere's in 'merica
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
That an be different modes, or you can select how the settings and difficulty open start such as how many lives and how tough the world will be.
I could do that.....
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent