iPhone: My Brute now at 0.99$!

09-24-2009, 05:58 PM
This game needs a better way of recruiting Dojos. Now is pretty much the referral count that you get.
09-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgeboy View Post
Kiwii! i finally beat your brute, Kwii, with Whopper12! Probably cos his speed is now over half redoing if you know what i mean. YES!
Redoing what do you mean?

09-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
Redoing what do you mean?
You know, it goes over itself in a different colour . What level did you get your massive bear btw?

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me
09-25-2009, 02:40 PM
How did you all of the sudden get so much speed?
Also I saw the replay where you beat Kwii, It was so close, one hit you would have died also.

I rechallenged Whopper12 and won. =D You got lucky last time. :P

I got my bear level... I dunno? 9? 10?
09-25-2009, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwii View Post
How did you all of the sudden get so much speed?
Also I saw the replay where you beat Kwii, It was so close, one hit you would have died also.

I rechallenged Whopper12 and won. =D You got lucky last time. :P

I got my bear level... I dunno? 9? 10?
I got 'Bolt of Lightning' when i leveled up. Kinda like with my other brute, Destroyer124, he got Herculean Strength. Oh, cos ive stil got the baby bear, and want the massive bear. How do you get the polar bear? is there a smaller version of it? i also wanna know how to get a panda. Has anyone here got one of those?

Plus+ id: Fudgeboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
I find DG incredibly sexy, just sayin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
You scare me, you honestly scare me

Last edited by Fudgeboy; 09-25-2009 at 02:57 PM.
09-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgeboy View Post
I got 'Bolt of Lightning' when i leveled up. Kinda like with my other brute, Destroyer124, he got Herculean Strength. Oh, cos ive stil got the baby bear, and want the massive bear. How do you get the polar bear? is there a smaller version of it? i also wanna know how to get a panda. Has anyone here got one of those?
Oh cool. Never heard of those. My Brute called Kiwiii got a Skill called Sabatoge I think. Anyways it's really cool because every hit it lands, the oppements weapon gets destroyed. It's pretty cool

Getting stuff is all random in the game isn't it?

Last edited by Kiwii; 09-25-2009 at 03:22 PM.
09-25-2009, 07:09 PM
°°°Ranked 17th°°°

Master in lvl 73!!

Fight my best brute Tavosn if u want!! u´ll check my power ;D

Over 340 pupils!!

Don´t miss ur chance to be part of this awesome dojo!!

My pupils r getting polar bears =O

Remember, to be the best join the best

**FIGFFHFE**

Last edited by tavo1411; 10-04-2009 at 12:04 PM.
07-03-2011, 05:16 AM
Want an awesome master? Join the "Happyland Van" dojo today! Enjoy DOUBLE XP for a week! If you join you will get awesome strong abilities, hit your emimies harder, and basically just kick ass! My highest brute is level 208, and I've got more than 100 pupils! I've acquired bears, polar bears, pathers, snow leopards and many more pets! Also a tone of awesome weapons, like halberts, flails, whips and soo many more. So, you wanna join eh?!?

My master code is:
GBGBFJGE
10-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Join hcifihhe for rare pets.! This is not my dojo just a hit I join.! I got wolf and massive bear at level 2 join
05-08-2014, 02:43 PM
How do u make clan