Grover's Number Special

This is an object recognition app, which will help teach your child about numbers, math and counting.

Hello Eve…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
This is an object recognition app, which will help teach your child about numbers, math and counting.

Hello Everybodeeeeeee! It is I, Grover! Join me in the kitchen to catch and count ingredients to make nutritious meals. All you have to do is tip your device back and forth to move the tray. I will tell you how many things to catch, and we will count them together. It will be so much fun!

LEARN ABOUT
• Counting
• Number recognition
• Visual discrimination

FEATURES
• Easy to play – just tilt your device to catch the ingredients!
• Original Sesame Street video

ABOUT US
• Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s media with the landmark Sesame Street. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.

• IDEO is a human-centered design and innovation firm ranked independently among the ten most innovative companies in the world. Learn how our team of child-development experts, veteran toy designers and interaction designers approach the creation of award-winning kid apps at www.ideotoylab.com.

• PRIVACY POLICY can be found here:
http://www.sesameworkshop.org/privacypolicy

• Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments or need help, please contact us at: [email protected] or [email protected]
Information
Seller:
Genre:Education, Family, Kids
Release:Nov 13, 2009
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal