App description: Be sure to check out the newest and FREE version of the Whizzers - Free Fun Race.

TouchArcade: "Whizzers is a well-designed game with plenty going on in the levels"
AppTudes: "Whizzers serves up a unique hybrid of a platform, action and survival game"

Immerse yourself in a great adventure of Whizzers - beautiful endless runner from the makers of Cat Run and Hero Princess!

Discover magical world of deadly traps, hungry monsters and bubbling lava. Find lost followers to gain companions which will give you dozens of special powers and catch kidnappers to rescue other Whizzers. Customize your character, and play against your friends in a great, up to 4 players online multiplayer arena mode.

Features:
Appealing soft body physics.
Great online multiplayer mode up to 4 players.
Beautiful procedural environment graphics optimized for retina display.
Fully customizable stylish characters.
Dozens of unlockable character customization elements.
Unique experience each time thanks to procedural levels.
Game Center achievements and leaderboards.

You can watch the trailer on demonual.com/whizzers
11-24-2011, 11:48 AM
The game isn`t just so popular yet to find an opponent quite fast on GC. Still, patience is always rewarded.
In the meantime, we have put together some moments from the multiplayer games and uploaded it on YT.

11-24-2011, 12:25 PM
yeah, Hopefully the game will get some more attention... I'd love to play some multiplayer matches. =oP

**edit**

forgot to say... this game is fantastic. It's one of the very few 'endless' games that I will keep on my device FOR-EV-ER

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia

11-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Thanks for kind words! About multiplayer, I`ve played a couple games today so it`s not so hard to connect though.
Btw, we are sending an update tomorrow with iCloud support, some important optimalization fixes and minor gameplay tweaks (followers, multiplayer ballista).
12-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Wanted to post some impressions myself after I somehow missed this one until I saw it in the freebie section today. Really fun game. Lots of character, polish and variety.

Although technically an "endless" game, I find it more of a platformer than any of its counterparts. The controls are great and the game gets more challenging as you progress through each world.

Highly recommended for fans of platformers or endless runners. Definately worth the free download and still worth a $1 if you miss the sale.
12-15-2011, 08:47 PM

WHIZZERS

multiplayer needs

YOU!!!

Don't hesitate, grab this awesome game today
for FREE!!

Seriously, it's great. The multiplayer modes are fantastic!

That and I need opponents to get my arena hats. :P

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
02-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Does anyone else still play this? Hopin for some MP play
02-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Thanks for bringing this game to our attention. Apparently I must have purchased or got this game for free before. I just reinstalled it and played one game. It's GREAT! How come I didn't realise how great this game is when I first DL it?!
Definitely keeping this one.