• Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 74.1 MB
  • Version: 1.6.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: DREAM IT. BUILD IT. TRAIN IT. BATTLE IT
The sequel to Guncrafter has arrived! Craft your own pet monster. Train and care for it. Adventure through harrowing, boss-filled dungeons. Battle online against your friends, your enemies, or anyone in the world. MonsterCrafter is crafting + digital pets + monster battlingand there has never been anything like it.

PLAY YOUR WAY
If you can dream it, you can build it. Create your monster any way you like. The way you craft it, the way you train and care for itEVERYTHING affects your monster's personality, companionship, and performance in battle!

ENDLESS CONTENT
The entire MonsterCrafter world is populated by player-created monsters! Every monster you see and battle has been crafted by someone. Show them who's boss!

INSTANT MULTIPLAYER
Enter the multiplayer arena and get placed in a lag-free multiplayer match in 5 SECONDS. With Naquatic's exclusive Quick Match system, you never have to stop playing. No waiting. No lag.

Clan Dungeons
Start a clan with up to 10 friends and play through unique co-op challenges!

JOIN OVER 50 MILLION GAMERS WORLDWIDE
And find out why Naquatic apps like Guncrafter and Shooting Showdown have lit up the top charts and been featured by everyone from Apple to IGN, AppAdvice, and TouchArcade.

Naquatic's comments:
Hey all! MonsterCrafter is finally rolling out! My brother and I want to extend our deepest thanks to everyone who contributed in the Upcoming Games thread.

Our contest is still running: upload screenshots of your monster to this thread, and if they're popular enough we will include them as seed monsters in the next update!

• DREAM IT. BUILD IT. BATTLE IT. SHARE IT •
The sequel to Guncrafter has arrived! Craft your own monster. Train and care for it. Adventure through harrowing, boss-filled dungeons. Battle online against your friends, your enemies, or anyone in the world. MonsterCrafter is crafting + digital pets + monster battling…and there has never been anything like it.

• PLAY YOUR WAY •
If you can dream it, you can build it. Create your monster any way you like. The way you craft it, the way you train and care for it…EVERYTHING affects your monster's personality, companionship, and performance in battle!

• ENDLESS CONTENT •
The entire MonsterCrafter world is populated by player-created monsters! Every monster you see and battle has been crafted by someone. Show them who's boss!

• INSTANT MULTIPLAYER •
Enter the multiplayer arena and get placed in a lag-free multiplayer match in 5 SECONDS. With Naquatic's exclusive Quick Match system, you never have to stop playing. No waiting. No lag.

• COMING SOON •
Clan Dungeons! Start a clan with up to 10 friends and play through unique co-op challenges!

05-25-2014, 09:15 PM
My clan

Plz join my clan! Clan code: Puteq933
07-09-2014, 02:53 AM
Join my clan !

Please join my clan !!!
My clan code is : VAPUT727
My friend code is : FAM8NP

THANK YOU
04-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Clan

Join my clan: TENYQ337