iPhone [Soft Launch - BE] Faeria (By ABRAKAM SA)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDich

BigDich Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2017
    old soft launch thread

2. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Here's the scoop from their website. Canada is in February, and worldwide in March. This is a great game on the PC/Mac, and I've been waiting for it to roll out on the iPAD. From my understanding you should be able to log in and play on any platform, a la Hearthstone.

https://www.faeria.com/news/announcements/124-preparing-to-launch

3. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    #3 Pagan Fox, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Yes been waiting for this for ages. Great reviews on steam.
    Is BE Belgium?

Edit: Yes it is. Tempted to create a BE iTunes account

4. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    Not working for me
    [​IMG]

5. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Yes finally!
    Just downloaded it and played for about an hour, even got into a multiplayer match! No crashes, lag, or glitches (iPad mini 4)

It's awesome to say the least. You are strategicall creating the board that you play on. You can make different terrain like forests, mountains, lakes, etc.
    Making a path to your enemy or the energy towers while playing cards and outmaneuvering is a ton of fun, with layers of strategy.

6. Pagan Fox

Jul 20, 2012
    Yes me also kekhan.
    Played the tutorial. Very tactical and so reminds me of the early HS days.
    This is it.....the one I've been waiting on.

7. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    So is this out anywhere other than BE? I'm trying to create an account and failing because I need to supply a phone number for mobile billing

8. Pagan Fox

Jul 20, 2012
    Any old mobile number will do. The verification check comes from the email address you provide. So set up a new hotmail/outlook one and use that.

9. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    I've tried a number of combinations, and checked that country code. Might it be able to verify the number as having "pay by mobile"? Every time I try another number I get the same error in red.

Attached Files:

10. Pagan Fox

Jul 20, 2012
    Talbs I've sent you a PM to help.

11. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Does it require all the time internet connection? Does it have single player campaign?
    Thanks.

12. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Thanks so much PF. I think much of what I was missing was that I wasn't clicking on a free app to try download before going to create an account. If you try download a free app first, it will give you the option of "none" for payment method. Think that was the trick, and you certainly helped.

13. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Online only.

Has single player from what I can see. Has a form of a campaign. Haven't seen anything more than that yet but I'm very early in.

14. Pagan Fox

Jul 20, 2012
    Yes, believe so and yes, good solo campaign as well as daily quests etc all to help you earn cards of varying rarity.
    There are various IAP bundles which seem reasonably priced as well as in game currency you earn (gold) which you can buy packs with.
    I haven't tried MP yet as I want to get as many cards as possible via solo.
    Game is super stable on my iPad Air 2

15. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Could anybody help me? I'd to play faeria, but i'm on indonesian appstore, so anyone could help me with an promo code?

16. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Sly bastards, in before both Duelyst and TESL. That only means we will eventually have three superb digital CCGs in our pockets. Preach, Chair...

17. Pagan Fox

Jul 20, 2012
    Anyone braved multiplayer yet?

18. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    That's all I've been doing #

19. CoreyB

CoreyB Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Aircraft Mechanic
    Chicago, IL
    I have not been able to play multiplayer or solo. After I complete the prologue you are given new quests. I can complete the first but the second opponent, Trog, the game starts to lag very bad and keeps quitting to the login screen. The same happens when I try a multiplayer game. I am hoping it is because I am in the US, it does seem like a server issue as the game plays surprisingly well during the prologue.

All in all, it's a great game so far. I definitely like it better than hearthstone. I really hope the game is a success for them, it's been brutal for other devs in this genre. After SolForge and Scrolls went under I am a little hesitant to spend money. I like the game so much I definitely will spend a little but probably no where near what I have in hearthstone. As much I love hearthstone I really would like to see faeria dethrone it.

20. TheVimFuego

TheVimFuego Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Any serious challenger to HS is welcome, give Blizzard a kick up the backside and make them respond to balance issues as well as a joke of a ladder system.

Twitch viewership is way down and seen some of the streamers showcasing Faeria so I'm hoping it's got some legs.

I'll wait for the global launch though, too many other good games to finish in the meantime. :cool:

I love HS and have a pretty complete collection but it needs competition.