★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-17-2014, 12:42 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: England
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Pretty sure if you're logged into EA's Origin server, it will transfer your game back and forth.
Ah....unfortunately I never bothered logging into origin on my phone!

I might not risk logging in now...it might wipe my ultimate team or something
01-19-2015, 08:48 AM
Anyone even able to open this app? Recently, it crashes on open for me. Can't even get to a menu before it crashes back to home screen. So frustrating. I even deleted and reinstalled and it still won't open!

10-08-2015, 09:08 AM
Joined: May 2013
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 1,631
This game is back on the purchase history. Can someone tell me if it works on iOS 9 and if it's possible to restore the Full Unlock IAP?
10-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Chizotto
Posts: 1,194
Just wanted to post up and say this is the last good FIFA mobile game it's sad to say but true!
10-08-2015, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Just wanted to post up and say this is the last good FIFA mobile game it's sad to say but true!
AGREED! And thanks to the Purchase History stuff getting sorted yesterday, we can now download it again to our devices!

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
10-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Joined: May 2013
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
AGREED! And thanks to the Purchase History stuff getting sorted yesterday, we can now download it again to our devices!
But can we unlock it?
10-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Joined: May 2013
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Posts: 1,631
Yeah!!! It works perfectly on iOS 9 and it's possible to restore the full unlock IAP. TAKE THAT, EA!
10-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Yeah!!! It works perfectly on iOS 9 and it's possible to restore the full unlock IAP. TAKE THAT, EA!
I was going to say the same. I even was able to grab my old saves off the cloud after starting a new game, then backing out. When I went into manager mode a second time I got to choose from my new save or the other two I used to have!

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides