Bounce On: Will Be On Plus+

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by rIcHrAnDoM, Nov 23, 2009.

1. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
  2. thegamerocks06

thegamerocks06 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Student
    India
    You go in the game disscussion thread and make it there! Dude you have almost 3K posts, you should know :rolleyes:

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    That's almost worthy of a posty nomination :p

4. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I'm an old man, give me a break:( though I would love to win a posty:p

5. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    :eek: What a BAD decision to join a network featuring the infamous MumboJumbo of "Your're-Going-Down-With-Us" Luxor fame.

Should drop that rightaway and join openfeint or one of the other social networking group. Do the right thing Team Phobic, you can still repent your ways!

6. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Plus+ is amazing, I own every single plus+ game. So it looks like I'll be purchasing Bounce On :)

7. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Bounce On is an outstanding, ongoing, indie developed platformer. Even w/o the Plus+ integration the game is absolutely worthy of purchasing.

@monk666; I'm not a big fan of Mumbo Jumbo either.

8. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    Bounce On is a great game, everyone should own it if they love classic platformers. It plays really well too on the the iPhone/touch also (as in not too many buttons, simple controls which are responsive)

9. nizy

nizy Well-Known Member

I agree about Luxor vs Stone loops but that has nothing to do with plus+ which is made and run by ngmoco. The more games that go for plus+ the better as its a far superior service.

Btw, I heard a while back that a sequel to Bounce On was in production. Anyone heard any more about that?

10. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Washington
    Just give me the option to opt out of Plus +.

11. jonaswills

jonaswills Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Nov 11, 2008
    Game Developer
    Washington
    Yes, Bounce On will have Plus+ integration. We are very excited to be doing this and can't wait to see our fans competing on the leader boards!

If you don't want to use Plus+ you simply don't, it only appears on the main menu in the top right and will not impact you in anyway by not using it :)

12. Gadm

Gadm Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    For some mystic and unknown reason I prefer OpenFeint, just me

13. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    I think OpenFeint has gotten a lot better, it use to be total garbage. But what takes away from the experience of OF is how nobody regulates what the achievements are, or how many points you can get, things like that. There's LOTS of crappy games on OF, and lots with really easy/stupid achievements. Plus+, at least so far, has pretty much nothing but quality games and fun achievements. Adding Bounce On to Plus+ is AWESOME for me, cause it's one of my favorite games and I'm looking forward to see what the achievements will be. :)

14. yrrebeulb19

yrrebeulb19 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2009
    I have been on the fence about this game for a while, but with the promise of Plus+ I went ahead and downloaded today. It's a great game but I gotta say the tilt controls to choose your level is joke, and I'm really unimpressed with the graphics. I like what I've played so far, but it looks like a crappy flash game. If there ever is a sequel I think that the look of the game needs to be completely redone. Perhaps I've just been spoiled by the Rolando games.

15. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    As mentioned earlier, world one was the original game. It's been around for awhile and when the game was released, world one fit in with the releases of the time, even a step above, graphically. Wait until you play some of the later worlds...the graphics aren't so bare and are alot more refined.

16. jonaswills

Patreon Gold

Nov 11, 2008
    Game Developer
    Washington
    #16 jonaswills, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
    If you have only started Bounce On you have probably only seen World 1 so far. World 1 was our first world and each world gets better and better as we got better at making them. In the upcoming update along with World 5 we have redone a lot of World 1 making it look MUCH better. The feature list of this update is just huge and we can't wait to get it out, but because there is so much it takes a little longer so everyone bear with us and you will have it soon!

We admit the overworld controls in Bounce On weren't that great, we've completely changed this for Bounce On 2.

17. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    maybe you shold add special achievements on plus+ for level 1 so people have a reason to go back and actually look atwhat has changed

so you confirm it?! SAWEET!!!!

18. galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    #18 galaxygrrl, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
    Bounce On 2 is coming. There is a thread on it with some video and screen shots. :)

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?threadid=30786

19. jonaswills

Patreon Gold

Nov 11, 2008
    Game Developer
    Washington
  20. galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    Must of been my wishful thinking for Bounce On 1 World 5 and Bounce On 2 combining. ;) Thanks for setting the record straight.