Transfering Game Files to another device

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by xiSx, Dec 26, 2009.

1. xiSx

xiSx Well-Known Member

Here's the deal, I've had my iPod Touch 2G for a very long time now, and I've been playing a game called GraalOnline Classic. I bought the "in-game purchase" from the game, got loads of kills and my play-time is pretty high to. For Christmas, I got a new iPhone 3G S. If I want to play it on my iPhone I will have to start all over, so I was wondering if there is any way to transfer the game files from my iPod Touch to my iPhone?

I tried syncing it, and to transfer the application folder with SSH but the game would just close itself automatically at start-up.

Any replies would be appreciated, thanks.

2. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Did you jailbreak your deviceS and if you did than which tool did you used for jailbreaking?

3. xiSx

xiSx Well-Known Member

I jailbroke my iPod Touch a long time ago with QuickFreedom, upgraded it to 3.0 and jailbroke it again with redsn0w. I also jailbroke my iPhone the day I got it with blackra1n.

4. str1f3

str1f3 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    I'd like to know if this is possible myself. From experience it seems the info is not contained within the app but in your touch's backup. The only way I think your info is kept on a game is if it's on a server like Eliminate or Touch Pets.

5. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Do you have a PC (Windows) or Mac?

6. xiSx

xiSx Well-Known Member

I have a Windows computer, but I can get access to a Mac if it's necessary.

7. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Sent you PM. Tell me if it works.

8. xiSx

xiSx Well-Known Member

Thanks, I will try it right now.

Going to send you a PM once I have tested it.

9. MexicanJesus

MexicanJesus Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Try moving the documents folder.

10. bomber

bomber Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    For the in-app purchase just use the restore-button in the game. Kills and online time need to be transferred manually by an admin, we are still working on making that simplier.