Welcome to Die!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by kijib, Jan 28, 2010.

?

Coke or Pepsi

Poll closed Jan 29, 2014.
  1. Coke

50 vote(s)
    14.9%
  2. Pepsi

16 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Target shooting is being a cowboy? lol, nice imagination kid. You just mad cuz your country don't allow that kinda stuff anymore. I know you a crazy liberal too but don't get mad just because I like freedom.

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    You're right, I'm just jealous there weren't 31,000 gun deaths in my country last year, we had to put up with some ridiculously pitiful amount like 4 or 5. Even those were restricted to gang activities; ideally, gun injury should be a family affair.

3. freedog

Mar 11, 2009
    Hodapp already stated that the issue is not what the thread is about, but other forms of violent crime like robbery and assault went up in your country as a result of its gun banning. Now end the "your dumb" phony psychology you try to use just because your mad about people choosing to own them. If you wanna talk about how the U.S. Operatives were unable to talk bin ladin into turning himself in last night and how they had to resort to getting into a wild "cowboy" fight to get him, then fine.

4. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was me who ruthlessly and mindlessly dragged this conversation off-topic several pages back while I was actually asleep in my bed. For the record, I'm not at all mad about how people like yourself enjoy running around murdering each other in the name of freedom. I'm all for natural selection and if it means several thousand less gun-toting cowboys each year then yee-freakin-haw.

Back on topic though, I think Hodapp nailed it. The number of people that have had their lives taken away or ruined just so we can cheer at the death of one bearded old man is ridiculous and shameful. It's nice that he's gone, but there will be more. How much more money are we going to throw away by focusing all of our energy on targeting individuals? These days it seems America needs a bogeyman to blame for all the horrors happening in the world, it almost seems to make people feel good about themselves.

5. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    lol at this thread.

On the subject at hand, I agree with Midian. Just because he is dead doesn't really mean shit. His legacy will live on unfortunately through the thousands that believed in him.

Edit: BTW WHat happened to Hodapps post? I'm intrigued.

6. MidianGTX

Jun 16, 2009
    It's this one: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=1716247&postcount=41

The topic got split ;)

7. freedog

Mar 11, 2009
    Wow midian, just for you to associate gun owners in general to murderers shows how much sense you have. There's 80 million people in the USA who own guns, over 99% of them for lawful reasons, including protection from dangerous people ever breaking into their homes. You have a really ignorant viewpoint about gun owners.

8. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    lmfao best Thread Name ever. <3 you Freedog.

9. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Ok time to give my most of you are ignorant speech and have no idea what you are talking about. I'll cut it to a few lines though. Most likely, this is one of the fakest things I have ever seen. Most of you are oblivious to the fact that there is so much evidence against him being killed yesterday. In fact I as well as many others in the world believed he died long ago. And if so many of you weren't ignorant, you'd also notice that Obama's speech was the biggest bs in the world and that most likely 9-11 happened because of the government and when not better than an average spring Sunday night than to kill someone "related" to 9/11 so the whole world can see it. Haha it's all a bunch of bullshit and most of you are brainwashed human beings. It's sad really.

10. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I bet you don't believe we landed on the moon either.

11. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Ah, conspiracy theories! Just what this thread needed :rolleyes:

12. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Where the hell did you get your education? This sounds like the kind of bullshit that far right conservatives like to dish out. If you've been following MAINSTREAM news, not bullshit blogs and articles by complete idiots, then maybe you'd know that it's the other way around. There's so much more evidence pointing at the validity of Saturday's events than against it. No, CNN and FOX aren't mainstream. It's whatever though. After every significant world event comes the brief period when conspiracy theories arrive by the thousands.

13. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Can't be a conspiracy because all osama would have to do is ring ring the us and say i'm still here

14. هل غاب لي ، والكلبات

(Translation: "You missed me, bitches!")

15. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    As Obama put in nicely, "Where are Biggie and Tupac?"

16. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    I'm up for a good conspiracy theory just as much as the next guy, but that's what they are. Just theories. When overwhelming facts are shown to us by several (mainstream or not) sources, the evidence points to the side it chooses. In this instance, I think Bin Laden just died dude. It's ok to have your own opinions, as do I have my own about several things, especially certain conspiracy theories. But don't be a f*cking high and mighty dick to people about your views...

17. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    #10337 vbxz47, May 3, 2011
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
    As I got many quotes on my views, Ill just address you all in general. I might be young and act stupid on TA but I believe( as you all want to disagree ) that I have a very smart, accurate view on the world. Overall, the earth is a very corrupt place full with dirty money, death, sick people, and the such. I'm not trying to be a dick about my views or be a douche towards anyone. But please, just open your eyes. Im just so sick of people attacking my religion on things that aren't true. Here, let's turn it on you: when people say terrorists, they think Arabs or Muslims, am I right? Well the definition of a terrorist is someone who envokes terror on other. How about the Latin Americans or the African Americans or the Jewish or the Irish, or whoever. They all evoke terror, why can't they be terrorists. Now let's move on to our government, behind the scenes here, they are killing everyone they want, and guess what no news coverage on it, because then someone else dies. And noe for christians, I have half a side of my family as Christian, I am not prejudice, I try to like everyone, it's people who don't like me. I flaunt because people, when they find out I'm Muslim think oh, he's probably poor or weird or whatever. So I show off because I'm trying to prove a point the Muslims, Arabs whoever have so much money it's not funny. So now let's say someone is raped, a Christian did it, someone murdered, a Christian did it. Drugs, Christians, booze, Christians, haha have you seen the white man who drove his car into a mosque and you call us the terrorist. I prove my damn point.

18. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
  19. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    You just destroyed every bit of credibility that you've ever had on this forum. Shoot yourself in the foot more kid.

20. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    plz can some1 just ban that terrorist kid vbxz47

obviosly, hes just mad his leeder died.