Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-27-2014, 01:06 PM

I can't even get it to work
Old 03-27-2014, 03:26 PM

Game is a complete garbage money sink that doesn't help you much if you don't spend hundreds. 50$ would only help in one area with 7 other disposable chance based things to worry about. Spent 2.99 to see how far it'd take me but more ways for premium currency use gets forced upon you as you level. And this game I believe is copying an older game I remember with this exact same layout and fight style with different art... wish I could remember the name of it.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:29 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansKaosu View Post
There is a feature that lets you skip grinding XP entirely by setting how many fights you want to do and instantly simulate them lol.
Wait, so the gameplay is watching battles play themselves, and you can take that further by not even watching the battles?
Old 03-27-2014, 04:23 PM
Banned
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
Wait, so the gameplay is watching battles play themselves, and you can take that further by not even watching the battles?
correct

Last edited by HansKaosu; 03-27-2014 at 04:38 PM..
Old 03-27-2014, 11:51 PM

Cool game got to lvl 20 in five minutes then it gets really hard to level up beyond that point. Plus your always waiting for your energy to recharge but I give the game six out of ten experience
Old 04-17-2014, 09:23 AM

Rarely do I find a game with such depth that it makes me want to log in once a day to play

For all the people out there who are thinking of giving this game a try. Please by all means give it a go. You'll be happy you did

Lets first talk about the reasons this game is worth picking up.
1 There's such deep customization of your fighters. You can control all the aspects behind your fighters style whether you want to create a heavy hitting tank or the nimble dodger or why not do a heavy hitting dodger. There are a great number of interchangeable techniques your fighter can use as well. Yes the battles are simulated based off how you trained your character but it's extremely fun to watch as battles come down to the wire.

2 Real pvp. This game has real pvp meaning aside from the story mode. All characters you will be fighting are other people's real characters that they created with drastically different styles.

3 Events! Each server has a world tournament that you can participate in weekly. Guild wars that you can participate in. And instant replays are posted so everyone can see what a badass you created. There are also plenty of events that give great characters and items along with diamonds the premium currency

4 you do not need IAP to win. Most of the current champions are using basic fighters that are just leveled up and trained correctly.

5 the game gets better as you go on. As you reach new levels. More and more areas open up to you and add to the depth the game already contains.

6 who really wants to grind???? This game helps you level you're character quickly instead of spending hours upon hours fighting the same stage just to get the same result. It's a quick solution and is just an option. I prefer doing a mixture.

This game is simple and you can play it with one hand. I find myself playing it a few times a day at the office. Whether it's training or getting revenge on someone that attacked me. Or trying to grind for new armour suits. This game is worth a try. It's def something new and fresh to the gaming world