Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-11-2014, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBPrinceO View Post
Why is the lite version in the food & drink category in the iTunes Store?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjack66 View Post
Tried the demo. Way to much farting about just to kill something! Jeez I just want to kill it not solve the mystery of the ages!
Hi, guys, welcome to here!
Old 07-11-2014, 11:50 PM

Let's continue the last topic. After movement and target , the tutorial talks about the basic attacks. You'll still have only vague idea of them. So there's a lot more need to unfolded.

Last edited by Spartan Blood; 07-11-2014 at 11:55 PM..
Old 07-13-2014, 06:56 AM

Well , It seems that I haven't the permission to paste the old article to here , so about the Critical Strike , you can see it in the old thread :
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...9&postcount=52

And I have to supplement some new about it.
1. Although Critical Strike can't get fighting bonus points directly ,but if you master it ,and can accurately catch the red section of Critical Strike cycle, frequency of Fury Strike will be heightened greatly. That means you will get more fighting bonus points.
2. Critical Strike is not invulnerable, it's possible be hitted while execution.
Old 07-13-2014, 03:07 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjack66 View Post
Tried the demo. Way to much farting about just to kill something! Jeez I just want to kill it not solve the mystery of the ages!
No need to be agresive, friend. What you call "farting" in my point of view are táctical moves and complex combos. If you Wanna some mindless killing you got plenty Stuff on AppStore under the "hack & salsh" Tag. Spartan Bloods is about great graphics, action and strategic thinking. We need even more AAA games like this
Old 07-14-2014, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrilo View Post
No need to be agresive, friend. What you call "farting" in my point of view are táctical moves and complex combos. If you Wanna some mindless killing you got plenty Stuff on AppStore under the "hack & salsh" Tag. Spartan Bloods is about great graphics, action and strategic thinking. We need even more AAA games like this
Thanks javier, for your explanation . What you said is right , we don't encourage the simple "hack & salsh" with no brain . Instead, you need well plan your fight first, especially while you face the powerful boss . See the video ,it's a exmaple how to use guerrilla tactics in fighting:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...11&postcount=3

Last edited by Spartan Blood; 07-14-2014 at 07:22 AM..
Old 07-14-2014, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandrilo View Post
Im still trying with level 3 chapter 2! I guess that i need to study more the monster and fire a bullet time to earn those extra 500 pts : )
Yes , you need to study and figure out the weak point of the red spider . You can defeat it by catching bullet time . The attack weak point is not too hard to grab . In fact , you don't need dodge if you can do that well, because you can get enough block supply through bullet time . Haha, don't scare close battle .
Old 07-14-2014, 11:01 AM

Seems a bit too complicated for me, the tutorial needs to be better i think theres so much i dont understand, a good attempt for sure, good graphics, but i dont think ill be playing it anymore, it has a lite version so check it out i could see how some people would like it, personally not my cup of tea, i prefer more hack and slash titles
Old 07-19-2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindmuggy View Post
Seems a bit too complicated for me, the tutorial needs to be better i think theres so much i dont understand, a good attempt for sure, good graphics, but i dont think ill be playing it anymore, it has a lite version so check it out i could see how some people would like it, personally not my cup of tea, i prefer more hack and slash titles
Thank you blindmuggy, for your participating.

The new version of Spartan Blood v1.0001 was released on App Store now , and the free lite version was updated too, please take care!

Last edited by Spartan Blood; 07-19-2014 at 09:23 PM..