iPhone Sketch Nation Studio (Universal) - Make Your Own Game - Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Nitzan, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitzan

Nitzan Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Sketch Nation Studio has been submitted to Apple and is waiting for approval. We will release in Canada first for a couple of weeks then do a world wide release. We'll post here when we have a definitive world-wide release date.

***​

Sketch Nation Studio, the sequel to Sketch Nation Shooter, is a new, free app that lets you create games from your drawings.

With Sketch Nation Studio, you can create games in a variety of genres. You can now draw directly on the app using our new in-app drawing tool. You can even share art and makes games using other users' art.

YOU EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO SELL YOUR GAMES ON THE APP STORE FOR MONEY!

We have a new Stand-Alone App mode where you can create a game, add an icon and logo, and if we accept it, Engineous Games will release it on the App Store as its own app for a profit share.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jarrod2011

Jarrod2011 Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Student
    Wow!

Even though i just recently bought a 4th gen ipod and im getting the new iphone 5 whenever it comes out i might just NEED to buy a new Ipad for these sick retina graphics

3. Nitzan

Nitzan Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2008
    The app is universal. You can run it on your 4th gen iPod and make universal games with it.

4. Jarrod2011

Jarrod2011 Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Student
    Wow!

I guess I can't read! Well this is great news :)