App description: Vampire Ventures is an engaging match 3 game featuring vampire traps, locks and battles!

Vampires tend to get a really bad press, but they're not all hideous night ghouls. Long before she was born, Val's dad invented a special blender allowing them to use strawberry juice as a healthy alternative to a vampire's usual diet.

All was good until some vile creature cursed their home. Their blender lay smashed on the floor, her dad nowhere to be found!

Join Vampire Val as she embarks on her quest to find her kidnapped father. Travel through five vast lands, defeating vampire traps and battling various foes, including skeleton lords, vampire vapours and squalps.

Features:
- 75 levels featuring four gameplay variations.
- Select between relaxed, timed & tricky game modes.
- Defeat opponents and locks to spin fortune's wheel.
- Battle skeletons, vampire vapours, squalps and more.
- Collect talismans to help you defeat vampire traps.
- Separate levels for iPhone & iPad to suit both screens.
- Game Center support for high scores & achievements.
- Player profiles so a family can share the game.
- Share your progress across devices via iCloud.
- Full Retina support, including 4-inch displays.

There's also a 'Lite' edition of Vampire Ventures available for free. Embark on your journey today!

For news of our future iPhone and iPad games please visit:
www.ClockworkPixels.com
Twitter: @ClockworkPixels

- - -

Customer Feedback:

"Bought, love it, lots of variety, totally worth the money, oh yeah, exceptionally high production value."

"I love match 3 games. I checked out the lite version then bought it. It has a quirky story and high quality graphics."

"This is one of my favourite Match 3 Games in the App Store and I've played just about all of them!"

"This is a great match-3 game. Lots of content, high production value and addicting gameplay. Finally, a new fix for my match-3 addiction!"

Clockwork Pixels's comments:
Hello,

If you like casual/matching games with a bit of a story, please try out my new iOS game Vampire Ventures

Ideal for the Halloween season, it's a kid friendly game (no blood, lots of strawberry juice!) ... and ... there's a Lite version available which includes the first 15 levels : App Store Link : Vampire Ventures Lite

Let me know what you think ... but only if you like it ; )

Thanks,
George
10-30-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stustaff View Post
Thanks I'm going to get this now.
Loved the mechanic and gameplay previously but subject matter and style didn't quite click for me.
Thanks for your purchase! I must admit I'm not a massive vampire fan myself, but I think the game has a Scooby Doo kind of vibe so it's family friendly (I have young kids, so that's important for me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enriana View Post
Totally love this. Found I was going through levels too quickly, turned on "tricky" mode and it's a perfect fit. I was looking at the achievements for the game and one mentions filling "expert goals" for each level - I'm not sure I know what that means, I haven't seen any mention of expert goals in gameplay (currently just got to the Blasted Sands area).
The expert goals are time based. If you complete a level before the moon sets you're awarded an expert star and there's an achievement for gaining an expert rating on all levels.

Gaining expert stars on tricky mode can be difficult, so just in case you get stuck ... you can change the game's difficulty between levels from the options menu via the main menu (so there's no need to restart the game).

Thanks,
George
10-31-2013, 03:44 AM
The game looks nice. Thanks for your heads up.

Pine Entertainment
10-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Playing Vampire Ventures while waiting for Trick'r'Treat'rs! What could be more perfect?!
10-31-2013, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Playing Vampire Ventures while waiting for Trick'r'Treat'rs! What could be more perfect?!
Our daughter just came back with a bucket full of sweets ... and she's in a good mood so she's sharing (written after three lolly pops and snickers)!

Happy Halloween : )
George
11-01-2013, 12:17 PM
One little problem I ran into when playing this while waiting for the doorbell to ring, was that if the interruption came in the middle of a regular level, then it was no big deal to quickly drop what I was doing and just let the level sit there, timer be damned. Oh well, lose a point or two on the leaderboards, no big deal.

But if the interruption came during a battle, then suddenly I was hunting around for a pause button and couldn't find it! I eventually figured out that I needed to hit "menu", but that really wasn't intuitive. I got way behind in a battle before I figured that out. Oops!