App description: Take control of an AC-130 Gunship to defend humanity from invading hordes. Push back the intruders and give the humans a chance to be airlifted to safety.

For the people on the ground you are all that stands in the way of certain destruction. Use the overwhelming power of a 40mm Bofors cannon to subdue the countless waves of attackers before you. When the gibs really hit the fan, switch to the awe inspiring 105mm Howitzer, then take the fight in close with a 25mm Gatling gun.

With upgrades your plane will become a weapon of tremendous capabilities. You will have the power to sweep this mysterious enemy aside. But be careful. You might not be the only one with a long reach.

You are humanitys last hope, now lets break some stuff!

CONTROLLER SUPPORT
Play Gunship X with any Apple MFI compatible controller.

STAY CONNECTED
facebook.com/gunshipxapp
twitter.com/wfpix

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 27.0 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Take control of an AC-130 Gunship to defend humanity from invading hordes. Push back the intruders and give the humans a chance to be airlifted to safety.

For the people on the ground you are all that stands in the way of certain destruction. Use the overwhelming power of a 40mm Bofors cannon to subdue the countless waves of attackers before you. When the gibs really hit the fan, switch to the awe inspiring 105mm Howitzer, then take the fight in close with a 25mm Gatling gun.

With upgrades your plane will become a weapon of tremendous capabilities. You will have the power to sweep this mysterious enemy aside. But be careful. You might not be the only one with a long reach.

You are humanitys last hope, now lets break some stuff!

CONTROLLER SUPPORT
Play Gunship X with any Apple MFI compatible controller.

STAY CONNECTED
facebook.com/gunshipxapp
twitter.com/wfpix
iPhone Screenshots

05-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Nah, I have volume issues on iPad too.
I haven't been able to reproduce this issue, but I'm seeing people mention it here and there . Do you have any additional information you can share? For example:

- does it happen 100% of the time or intermittently
- were you playing audio when you launched the game
- do you have the problem on your iPad if you use headphones

Thanks in advance for your help as I try to reproduce and hopefully fix this problem. I think the audio is great (especially with headphones on) and I want everyone to experience it properly.

Serban Porumbescu | @serban
Founder at Hidden Elephant
Gunship X Facebook
05-26-2014, 01:25 AM
Kinda like zombie gunship. Pretty cool looking graphics.