Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Site Feedback and News

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-28-2013, 08:10 AM
Infinity89 Infinity89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,657
Default What's Wrong with the Dates!!!

I know for different time zones there's a difference in the time and date some times but not a whole year!
A while back there was a similar feedback thread but nothing happened.
Is it that this issue can't be fixed!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Royce Royce is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
I know for different time zones there's a difference in the time and date some times but not a whole year!
A while back there was a similar feedback thread but nothing happened.
Is it that this issue can't be fixed!!!
Is your time/date set correctly in your settings? Usually that's the issue when people say the dates are messed up.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-28-2013, 12:33 PM
Infinity89 Infinity89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,657
Default

No its correct! But I think if you see a previous post you'll understand too!
I tried to post a pic but the TA app is not allowing me to do so!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-28-2013, 01:03 PM
Royce Royce is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,413
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
No its correct! But I think if you see a previous post you'll understand too!
I tried to post a pic but the TA app is not allowing me to do so!!!
If you're using the TA app make sure you're time/date settings on the website and in you iOS settings are both correct. Try using the website to upload a pic. I don't think it's possible with the app.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Infinity89 Infinity89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
If you're using the TA app make sure you're time/date settings on the website and in you iOS settings are both correct. Try using the website to upload a pic. I don't think it's possible with the app.
I just adjusted my Time and Date in the website and its all good now. Even in the TA app. I'm getting right dates now.
Thanks for your help!!!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent