Most visited thread or section?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jayg2015, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    My most visited section is the iPhone games and thread was upcoming games until it was too much or the writer and taken down. Also r.i.p. to game of the week

2. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    r.i.p the cat
    rpg reload and new game thread plus i like the thread that has the current sales and free games

3. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    I use the app a lot, so I just select new posts rather than looking at specific sections. As for thread, it's the RPG Reload thread. Great group of people who have the same interests in gaming as me.

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #4 Nullzone, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    I check "New Posts" frequently, easiest to catch spam like this.
    My "main thread" varies, depending on what I play currently, with the exception of Brightridge: I spend/t so much time there that you could call it my basecamp by now ;)
    And while I am quite the RPG addict, I don't have the time to follow, let alone comment on, threads like RPG Reload. And I already played everything on the list that interests me, anyways :)

Update: almost forgot, I also have a lot of - more or less active - threads I follow. Just cleaned out the list to under 60 ... again.
    And I read *a lot* of other stuff daily: several blogs, news, books, stories online, whathaveyou. Those want attention too, and "compete" with TA.

5. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    I mainly scan the New Posts log, too, but the actual thread I check most often is RPG Reload - a recurring theme, it appears!

Aside from that, I check in on threads of games that interest me, whether it's Sky Force Reloaded (which has been a very active thread) or something not yet released, like Morphite.