Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-23-2014, 12:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Anyone else not able to play the new chapter?

I have the 239 completed objectives from the first 6 chapters so when I hover over the seventh, it says I have 239 out of the 140 completed objectives needed to unlock the chapter. When I select the seventh chapter, it says I need to complete -99 more objectives to unlock or pay for the unlock now IAP...
Old 10-23-2014, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTG-XCELL View Post

I have the 239 completed objectives from the first 6 chapters so when I hover over the seventh, it says I have 239 out of the 140 completed objectives needed to unlock the chapter. When I select the seventh chapter, it says I need to complete -99 more objectives to unlock or pay for the unlock now IAP...
Same thing here, although it looks like I missed one - I have 238/140, with -98 remaining objectives. Hopefully we'll get a bug fix for this soon.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:48 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I was having the same problem last night, but I opened it today and now it's working.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
iCloud is far too late. I've already completed it, deleted it, completed it again to play the last new chapter then deleted it again for space guess I won't be playing the new level!
The iCloud support should have come in the very first version of the game. I've played the game through twice already, and if I want to play the new levels I will have to do it a third time. I'm not jumping back into this any time soon.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:01 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTG-XCELL View Post

I had the same issue - all I had to do was go play one of the regular levels, then exit back to the main menu and the new levels unlocked properly.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:55 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon815 View Post
I had the same issue - all I had to do was go play one of the regular levels, then exit back to the main menu and the new levels unlocked properly.
Confirming that this workaround unlocks the new chapter. Thanks!
Old 10-24-2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaron View Post
Same thing here, although it looks like I missed one - I have 238/140, with -98 remaining objectives. Hopefully we'll get a bug fix for this soon.
Yep - I missed one. Replayed that level, got the objective, and now the last chapter is unlocked.