Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-16-2014, 10:22 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Best money I have spent on my phone

Great game, I've played through four times so far (human paladin, vampire Druid, gnome wizard, vampire paladin). It is obviously easier once you know the path through the jungle and undead puzzles, but the combat is still fun.

A couple of comments:

Inability to unequip your attack skill is a bummer. On my vampadin, by the end game, I regen 10-20 SP and 20-40 HP per non-crit attack that hits, so I never use the basic attack anymore. Would be nice to have another buff instead.

It is very easy to get HUGE strength, but the remaining stats seem more difficult to come by. Even if I wanted to stack agility, I don't know that I'd be able to pull more than 20, whereas I can easily hit 70+ strength (buffed) by end game. Not sure if this was intended, but it stood out as I played.

The 'One Ring' should include a stamina bonus to make it worth using. As it is now, you are better off with the +5str ring if you are melee, or wisdom ring if you are a wizard. The cost makes it unreasonable prior to arena mode when it ceases to matter.

Vampire is by far the easiest race by mid game due to vamp-regen. The bonuses for the other races simply do not scale to end game the same as the vampire.

Thank you for a great game, I am looking forward to seeing what you create in the coming years.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:23 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

First off great to see you enjoyed the game so much and sorry about the delayed response ive been very busy on a new project!

I will respond in bold below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magikman View Post
Great game, I've played through four times so far (human paladin, vampire Druid, gnome wizard, vampire paladin). It is obviously easier once you know the path through the jungle and undead puzzles, but the combat is still fun.

A couple of comments:

Inability to unequip your attack skill is a bummer. On my vampadin, by the end game, I regen 10-20 SP and 20-40 HP per non-crit attack that hits, so I never use the basic attack anymore. Would be nice to have another buff instead.

While it would be nice to have another skill in there it would cause some problems. There needs to be an attack skill to keep combat going (I could toss in a "pass turn" but with the way combat from npcs triggers it would be messy) honestly on most classes by level 15 or so attack wont be used much at all but needs to be there. I will be implementing a pass skill in future games when there is a party system.

It is very easy to get HUGE strength, but the remaining stats seem more difficult to come by. Even if I wanted to stack agility, I don't know that I'd be able to pull more than 20, whereas I can easily hit 70+ strength (buffed) by end game. Not sure if this was intended, but it stood out as I played.

The reason it was so easy to get huge strength is because the other stats have more effect on the game. Str for example only adds to physical damage on certain skills. Agi affects both dodge and hit (a little too much its toned down now). end = hit points and minor damage for knights, wis = both magic damage and magic resistance. luck = everything from dodge, resist, damage and even loot.

So as you can see giving a player more str looks like big numbers but can still be balanced if a player had 70 agi they would never be hit and never miss, same with wis.

The 'One Ring' should include a stamina bonus to make it worth using. As it is now, you are better off with the +5str ring if you are melee, or wisdom ring if you are a wizard. The cost makes it unreasonable prior to arena mode when it ceases to matter.

Again this kind of goes with balance of the stats. +1 agi in my eyes is worth +5 str so a ring with all the stats would still be better. I knew it was a game changer so I wanted to make it so if you really wanted it you had to grind for it.

Vampire is by far the easiest race by mid game due to vamp-regen. The bonuses for the other races simply do not scale to end game the same as the vampire.

This is true they are handicaped a bit by lack of luck but towards the end they are the real elite class.

Thank you for a great game, I am looking forward to seeing what you create in the coming years.

Thanks I am glad you enjoyed it so much. I feel like you played the game pretty thoroughly I would be glad to have to as a tester for my upcoming Adventure to Fate game. So let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

Old 08-30-2014, 03:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. Been busy at work with my next adventure to fate project as well as working on some iPhone 6 updates for this version. Things are going well also got a great review from Apppicker I thought I'd share.

http://www.apppicker.com/reviews/17620/Adventure-To-Fate-app-review-a-medieval-adventure

Thanks again for all the support! Because of you guys I can continue to live my dream of making games!
Old 10-13-2014, 05:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Hey guys just a little update here. Been stuck working on non game apps that were broken by iphone 6/+ so have not had much time for Adventure To Fates updates but still working on game stuff when I can and have some people testing Adventure To Fate 1.5 so atleast I got that going. Here are a fee promo codes for those that wanna check out the game!

97K3X74AML9R
LJL9JWNL4YMT
FMFWEYEHXT4Y
R6979LNHXJX4
9NL6PT3H7KW9
Old 10-13-2014, 08:25 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I snagged FMFWEYEHXT4Y thank you kindly!! Gonna play some in bed before I drop off
Old 10-14-2014, 10:11 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
I snagged FMFWEYEHXT4Y thank you kindly!! Gonna play some in bed before I drop off
Yea enjoy and let me know what you think!