★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

You can talk while playing Baseball Sluggers

08-01-2009, 04:37 PM
You can talk while playing Baseball Sluggers

I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, so I thought it may be a good tidbit of info for you all. You can actually call a friend and then open up a game like Baseball Sluggers and talk and taunt while playing. I have a friend that just moved across the country, so this is a great feature for me!
08-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Welcome to toucharcade! I just wanted also to telly you that this is in the wrong place, you probably would want to put this into the already created thread about baseball slugggers or in to the game discussion forum.

08-01-2009, 04:40 PM
Woah! But damn, I have a 1G iPod. (if you mean like requiring microphone).
08-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the fix on location. I'm assuming that this should work for all online iPhone games, so I didn't want it getting lost in a slugger discussion. If this is already known to many, sorry for the late notice. If it's new info...enjoy!!!!
08-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatosid View Post
Thanks for the fix on location. I'm assuming that this should work for all online iPhone games, so I didn't want it getting lost in a slugger discussion. If this is already known to many, sorry for the late notice. If it's new info...enjoy!!!!

Thanks for the info!
08-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatosid View Post
I haven't seen anyone mention this yet, so I thought it may be a good tidbit of info for you all. You can actually call a friend and then open up a game like Baseball Sluggers and talk and taunt while playing. I have a friend that just moved across the country, so this is a great feature for me!
Hi, I believe you can actually talk while playing anygame, so if the game supports online multiplayer then you can talk while playing with them

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
08-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkei View Post
Hi, I believe you can actually talk while playing anygame, so if the game supports online multiplayer then you can talk while playing with them
I think it works if you are not in game, if you are in game and get a call the game stops (obviously).

1) Tried out AT&T tethering and did not have enough money for the pole.
2) Apple still hasn't fixed the no-hardware-keyboard bug.
3) Still can't use the "Cut" function on the AT&T bill...current 4.x issues
08-01-2009, 09:04 PM
Sounds like one of the best ways to totally kill your battery. By best I mean most fun and enjoyable. This is a really cool trick.