What's the best Texas Hold'Em app?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GadgetGuru72, Oct 25, 2009.

1. GadgetGuru72

GadgetGuru72 Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2009
    I searched, and found a number of older threads asking this question. Most had only a few responses, and most were pretty old threads. It seemed at the time that the conclusion was that Apple's own Texas Hold'Em app was the best. However, since that time, there have been quite a few new additions to the list of available hold'em apps.

I have tried a few of them, and haven't been 100% thrilled with any of them.

So, I figured it was time to re-visit this issue ....

What do you all think is the best Texas Hold'Em app?

Thanks in advance.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
  3. mek

mek Well-Known Member

i have both of Apple's Texas holdems, the one for the classic and for the iphone, and i actually much prefer the classic version, it has better controls

but since its not available for the iphone, i would still have to go with the iphone version

4. selfawaregames

selfawaregames Well-Known Member

May 20, 2009
    Making games. Really, did you have to ask?
    Redwood City, CA
    We submitted Card Ace a few weeks ago - it's straight-up Texas Hold Em, but uses a lot of the style, features and interface of Word Ace. If you've got a Word Ace profile already, it'll carry over from one game to the other. So your pics, name, XP, chips, and best of all, your friends list, are seamless from one game to the other.

Should be available on the App Store soon!
    seppo