Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-23-2014, 01:31 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxSoft View Post
Thanks guys, to be honest I am a bit worried about the lack of replies. I don't know whether it depends on lack of interest or something else.

About your question: we have implemented additional features not planned at the beginning and release date could change depending on how many of them are included.
Anyway i think it should be ready within year 2014.
I think the faster you can get it out, the better. The reviews are starting to come in for FIFA 15 on mobile, and most people HATE it. They removed manager mode, which was a lot of people's bread and butter. The quicker you can get out of the gate, the more likely you can capitalize on some of those folks here who want good Soccer gameplay for a premium price.

If you could leave some of that stuff out and put it in later (with either a free or paid update), I think you could do really really well.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:12 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
I think the faster you can get it out, the better. The reviews are starting to come in for FIFA 15 on mobile, and most people HATE it. They removed manager mode, which was a lot of people's bread and butter. The quicker you can get out of the gate, the more likely you can capitalize on some of those folks here who want good Soccer gameplay for a premium price.

If you could leave some of that stuff out and put it in later (with either a free or paid update), I think you could do really really well.
I agree in a way, but an unfinished game full of bugs would ruins' people faith, you don't want to get a bad score on TA or appspy, you want to get 5 stars right away to get all the fifa fans
Old 09-23-2014, 04:15 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Thanks guys, to be honest I am a bit worried about the lack of replies. I don't know whether it depends on lack of interest or something else.

About your question: we have implemented additional features not planned at the beginning and release date could change depending on how many of them are included.
Anyway i think it should be ready within year 2014.
Well if you check the FIFA forum on TA before it was out, they weren't that many people talking about it, but I am really sure a lot of us are waiting for this one, for me whatever the price is, it's an instant buy! And count on me to give it a 5 stars, I already played the first one and loved it so much, so I am 100% this one will be even better
Old 09-24-2014, 03:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Thanks for your comments, guys.
Active Soccer 2 is millions time better than the prequel in all the aspects, i am quite sure you will not be disappointed.
I agree with you, the faster I release the game, the better is. Anyway I feel I need to fix the remaining bugs and implement a flawless online modality in order to release what I suspect is the best football game on mobile platforms.
Active Soccer 2 is multi platform game: desktop (pc and mac) and mobile so in order to guarantee a cross platform multi player (ie: with your iPhone you can play against a PC user) is required more effort.
But don't worry I am confident Active Soccer 2 will be release within the end of this year.

I'll keep you updated as soon as I have more news.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:38 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Thanks for your comments, guys.
Active Soccer 2 is millions time better than the prequel in all the aspects, i am quite sure you will not be disappointed.
I agree with you, the faster I release the game, the better is. Anyway I feel I need to fix the remaining bugs and implement a flawless online modality in order to release what I suspect is the best football game on mobile platforms.
Active Soccer 2 is multi platform game: desktop (pc and mac) and mobile so in order to guarantee a cross platform multi player (ie: with your iPhone you can play against a PC user) is required more effort.
But don't worry I am confident Active Soccer 2 will be release within the end of this year.

I'll keep you updated as soon as I have more news.
Great, and if you need me to help you with the players data in the Japanese league, let me help you
Old 09-24-2014, 10:47 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

This looks fantastic, insta-buy.