Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-02-2015, 10:29 PM

Having trouble with teatflight this new one doesn't recognise that I have it installed so when I click the link it just takes me to the store to tell me to download testflight. Tried reinstalling but still no luck, loads up a blank testflight with the appstore over it.

I could always swap to my canadian account but I don't like to use that incase I can't keep saves or they have something I may want to purchase at some point.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:32 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Our account system is agnostic about where the app has come from, and all your purchases will be tied to the account you use to register in game. So no worries about losing anything no matter what Apple account or even device you buy on.

It's weird that test flight is not working though. I'd recommend contacting them to see what's going on (there's been a few issues, since Apple recently closed down the normal TestFlight website and do everything through their own website now).
Old 02-03-2015, 03:11 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hi Ste86UK.

I know where that comes from :-)
When you click the Testflight link in your email client, it opens it in chrome, right?

Copy the URL in Safari and it'll work like a charm.

Let me know how you like the experience!
Old 02-03-2015, 04:58 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Very fun game I must say, download it and have been playing for over 2 hours. I am not sure about the balance though, so far I haven't lost a single game by using the one archer with increase damage item + two shield guard with increase speed item formation. The shield guards are quite tanky and can act as bait to lure enemies into archer range, then when their health are low, they can be used to kite the enemies as well. Haven't try any other unit yet but the formation I just mentioned is pretty sick.

I have some question about unit ability as well, what exactly does the Calvary Charge do ? It said +damage and speed to targeted unit. Does that mean the calvary get increase damage and speed against any units you target ? Also I notice that the calvary don't auto attack. Do I have to specifically target an enemy unit for them to attack ?

Also how do you increase your rank ? I win a lot of game but I keep stuck at Bronze III ?

Last edited by Opheus; 02-03-2015 at 05:17 AM..
Old 02-03-2015, 05:13 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

General Chaos was freaky awesome! One of the best Sega games ever. If this one is more or less the same, it should be a napalm bomb! Is there any game play video on the net?

Upd: found on the second page here

Last edited by Cherway; 02-03-2015 at 05:16 AM..
Old 02-03-2015, 05:14 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opheus View Post
Very fun game I must say, download it and have been playing for over 2 hours. I am not sure about the balance though, so far I haven't lost a single game by using the one archer with increase damage item + two shield guard with increase speed item formation. The shield guards are quite tanky and can act as bait to lure enemies into archer range, then when their health are low, they can be used to kite the enemies as well. Haven't try any other unit yet but the formation I just mentioned is pretty sick.

I have some question about unit ability as well, what exactly does the Calvary Charge do ? It said +damage and speed to targeted unit. Does that mean the calvary get increase damage and speed against any units you target ? Also I notice that the calvary don't auto attack. Do I have to specifically target an enemy unit for them to attack ?
Hey Orpheus,

The charge ability triggers if you draw a line directly onto an enemy unit (line turns red and you get the animated orange crosshair). The line has to be long enough and can't be interfered with for the charge to kick in (there is a VFX and the damage bonus is very noticeable!)

Re: auto-attacking, they do! Let us know if you're having problems with it, we're still polishing things up including the combat logic.

Cheers,
Pin

Last edited by PinW; 02-03-2015 at 05:18 AM..
Old 02-03-2015, 05:16 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherway View Post
General Chaos was freaky awesome! One of the best Sega games ever. If this one is more or less the same, it should be a napalm bomb! Is there any game play video on the net?

Youtube link | Pop Up

Also, if you want a beta invite on test flight send me an email at pin@substantial-games.com or PM me here.

Last edited by PinW; 02-03-2015 at 05:23 AM..
Old 02-03-2015, 05:25 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

@PinW

Hey thank you for your fast reply

May I ask how do you raise your rank ? I win a lot of battle but still stuck at Bronze III, point 995. Also is it normal that all of my opponents are [officer <insert name here> ] ? I am quite sure that I choose 1v1 ladder as my game mode. Thanks.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:37 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opheus View Post
@PinW

Hey thank you for your fast reply

May I ask how do you raise your rank ? I win a lot of battle but still stuck at Bronze III, point 995. Also is it normal that all of my opponents are [officer <insert name here> ] ? I am quite sure that I choose 1v1 ladder as my game mode. Thanks.
Yes, we've turned bots on in the ladder for now until we get some more users into the game!