★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Did you play a puzzle pieces game before?

Did you play a Runner game before?

With Runtris you can play both game styles at same time! What are you waiting for? Try it?! IT'S FREE!

Obtain coins to be able to unlock new addons & bonus for your character!.

Outfits/Achievements and more, coming on next week! Stay tunned!

Don't forget to give us a review of the game!
07-04-2013, 03:05 PM
I feel compelled to check this out - impressions to follow.
07-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Deleted, feels like a cheap gimmick not much like a game
07-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I felt that it was an interesting concept that would require much more development and refinement to bring out its full potential. Basically, you are auto running through tertris-land which is plague with tetris-standard (and non-standard) shaped holes in the ground. On the top right of the screen are three square buttons with different shapes. You tap the appropriate shape to fill on the hole before you come upon it in order to continue your run unimpeded. That is all.

I found it difficult to concentrate on the holes and buttons simultaneously due to their placement, and the ads were terribly distracting. Other than that the gameplay was very simple and straightforward offering little by way of reward - cosmetic enhancements and score multipliers can be purchased using gold coins collected during each run.

I really like the aesthetic and the concept, but ultimately the gameplay has little to offer.

Last edited by retr0spective; 07-04-2013 at 04:37 PM.