Need a VERY UNIQUE endless game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Oceraux, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Oceraux

Oceraux Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Philippines
    It doesn't need to be a runner, like McPixel..
    I recently downloaded lots of runners but I liked only like 3-5 of them out of tens I downloaded.

2. Gov

Gov Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2013
    Ninja Kid Run

3. Oceraux

Apr 16, 2013
    Philippines
    I seriously didn't like that one, it completely copies the feeling and look of Subway Surfers but no, and the music kinda suck.. But thanks for the suggestion..

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    These are endless games i consider to be highly unique in more reasons than one.

Game of Watchcraft - i think nothing in LCD type games comes close to this
    Knightmare Tower - it's a combat-heavy arcade game, it's a catapult runner, and it's final boss is even bullet hell.
    Crazy Bill - the celebrity collections, the totally unique weapons and upgrades
    Slayin - the entire game itself is unique. There's one decent clone, but it didnt give me the satisfation like this one did. A combat-heavy endless arcade game with lots of enemies and bosses. And the gravestone features for the leaderboards is among the most unique as well
    Spellsword - Combat heavy endless platformer with a unique spell and upgrades system
    True Skate - if this isnt unique, i dont know what is
    Dropchord - two finger high-scoring system with a lot of phat beats and bright lights
    Blood Roofs - The only endless runner with a progressive storyline (unlock more of the story as you play), no-lane system, Lovecraft-inspired artstyle, including having the most bizaare monsters and bossfights
    Infinite Warrior - probably the slowest forward-moving endless runner with fantastic graphics and animations with the most generous game currencies ever (1 gem every completed mission, and the existence of a never-exists-anywhere-else x10 multiplier in coins)
    Indiana Stone - still one of the most unique endless runners based on voxel-style graphics (never used in any other decent runner until last week), no IAPs, Star Wars and Indiana Jones references, great mechanics overall
    Ronin - highly skill-based endless runner involving a lot of combat. No IAPs
    Time Surfer - I dont think there are any other endless runners with the Rewind mechanic. It has Mikey Shorts as one of its many guest characters
    Punch Quest - the number of combat moves and combos is amazing. rapid punch to launch punch to straight punches midair to a slamdown punch. Yeah, this game involves punches, hence the title. Despite how these things sound, this is an endless runner. This is also one of those games with thousands of things for you to collect and unlock.
    Monsters Ate My Condo - there just isnt any match-3 game that has even tried to copy this game's fantastic mechanics.
    Eve of Impact - Best damn missile command on the appstore with no IAPs and fantastically fantastic visuals
    The Blocks Cometh - Looks like tetris. Looks like an endless jumper. Looks like a game of catch or avoid. Looks like a platformer.
    Dungelot - The only roguelike with an arcade feel. There's a sequel coming, and im amped for it.
    Phoenix HD - Endless shmup done right. Controls done right. IAP done right. Ship mechanics done right. No-hacked leaderboards done right. It does everything it offers done right. And that is pretty rare which makes this totally unique
    EPOCH. (endless modes) - EPOCH.'s mechanics itself are just plain unique. The endless modes have their own objectives, stuff to unlock, and their own leaderboards for each of the stages.

5. Dropchord is awesome from your list of little gems. Of course phoenix hd is a great shmup free to try.

6. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

I still haven't gotten Ronin. I've read some excellent impressions on the forum though

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Did you play Tiny wings?

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Oh you have to get it.

9. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Ninjin - Free, 0.99 Game Unlock
    A fantastic mix of auto runner and dual stick combat, a great art style, has tons of content (a campaign, an endless survival, boss rush), a lot of unlockable weapons and skills, no IAP, and the devs really need the support cause it's selling poorly

10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks for heads up, Bronxta. I haven't played this game before. I'll try to play it.

11. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Vector HD. So unique it actually ends.

Yeah, that was kind of a joke, but still a great game.

12. Oceraux

Apr 16, 2013
    Philippines
    Thaaanks guys, downloading..

13. Joyomi

Joyomi Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    Virginia
    Spooky Hoofs.

14. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member