★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Attack on Titan: Roar to Freedom (Japan Only)

02-19-2014, 03:04 AM
Attack on Titan: Roar to Freedom (Japan Only)

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 02-19-2014 at 03:13 AM.
02-19-2014, 03:07 AM
First of all this game IS a social game so for those expecting a cool action game will be disappointed. However as a big fan of the series I gave it a chance I can tell you it's the first social game I've ever liked. It's rather simple and that may be why it plays well. Everything is pretty solid.

When I heard about the game I gave it a try and it turns out to be ALL IN ENGLISH if you have your device in English language / set the game to English. And the translations are all near perfect. No google translate gibberish. If you have a Japan account you can play it.

I've played for a week now so if anyone wants to play and talk tips I'd be welcome to on the forum. If some people are interested I'll make a TouchArcade Union (group) that we can join. However you must have a certain number of resources to build the Union ability. Anyhow, I'd love to team up as my team now is just pretty much all Japanese people and I have no idea what they're saying besides "give me support!"

I do not think there are add codes and I don't know how to invite friends just yet. You need a mobage account so I just made one. If you need to try and credentials for adding people my information is:

ID: Raidriar

I also have a player ID but since it's used to contact customer service I'm not sure you're supposed to be giving that out. So to be honest I don't understand how to make friends.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 02-19-2014 at 03:10 AM.
02-19-2014, 03:48 AM
Have this app supported English version? The artwork look really cute

Pine Entertainment
02-19-2014, 10:15 AM
Yes the app has English surprisingly. You wouldn't know until you install it. I was quite surprised. I only installed it because it's the only official game out for the series.