App Icon Designer needed for a Series Game Guide Apps! (PAID)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by newshidstudios, Sep 23, 2010.

1. newshidstudios

newshidstudios Active Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Developer
    Maryland
    I need 6 simple app Icon redesigns, for my game guides, I have an idea on the art direction and it really shouldnt take any work. This is not a big job the payout is between $100-200. Looking forward to hearing to all you designers out there, I will give more info upon contact.

2. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    What sort of art direction do you have in mind, 3D renders? drawings? sprite work?

www.marcham-3d.co.uk for some example work.

3. newshidstudios

Aug 12, 2010
    Developer
    Maryland
    Look at the top paid for reference, I like the art direction for the shlice ideas game guides...

4. newshidstudios

Aug 12, 2010
    Developer
    Maryland
    The games are Frontierville, cafe world, etc...

5. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    i'll be glad to design icons, if you're willing to pay in gift cards

6. atombone

atombone New Member

Jan 15, 2010
    I have a deep background with icons not only on ios devices but in windows and osx environments. Including several icons created for the buuf2 iPhone theme available in cydia, and the scummvm icon for iPad as well. I am currently getting a hold of the fella from bslapps.com to get my artwork in his 8/16 bit emus. It would be an honor to work with you and get some more exp under my belt in this field. Contact me for info and examples [email protected]. Cheers